2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

Billy Frampton has entered the chat.

Well, that’s it for Xerri for a while.
He was looking really good, too.
Oh well.

I don’t know if he was.
For memory he was a late pick but there was some hype about him during his draft year which I thought was mainly because he was Craig Kelly’s son.

1 Like

I’ll LTI 2mp please, @Dunlop

No Yeo really hurts this week

Glad I’ve got CB in the first week while I’m sorting out my line-up.

I’m now one short because I was too fixated on getting Treacy onto the ground as ruck cover for 2mp and forgot to shuffle elsewhere -with Lyons not making Brisbane’s side -until too late. I made changes to the bench to allow onfield changes and then didn’t recalibrate . Bergman’s 46 would’ve been useful in the midfield. Now it’s a donut.

A messy start to the year with selection, late injuries and tricky interface.

1 Like

Very handy debut for the Bulls by Harry Sheezel. Spending a lot time spent down back was helpful.

5 Likes

34 disposals on debut, unbelievable!

2 Likes

Not displeased with Willie on 51 at the half, either.

1 Like

I’m glad I have you first week (no offence), a lot of middling 50-60’s for my mob!

1 Like

lol.
I’m pretty sure I’m in no position to take offence.

2 Likes

No May ffs…

Anyone know if the bench has an available players section? I’ve looked but can’t find on iPhone.

He was ruled out over a week ago.

I guess I just assumed he’d be there.
Hooray for no green ticks.

1 Like

Rampe really proving he still has it after I delisted him. Was between him and Kelly and I opted to keep the younger player :man_facepalming:

No.
It’s one of the negatives.
There’s only a players tab with the only filter being by team (Ade, Car, etc) and the only way to tell they are available is the column under Club is empty.
But you can’t re-order the list by any of the tabs and you can’t even see an average or what they scored last week.

I’m not sure if the available players list on this board will be updated. @Dunlop
I certainly don’t have the time to do it.

Team selection is is much more difficult, so I’m expecting FAs to also be difficult.
So whoever does the better research, will benefit from it.

FAs might need to be slightly tweaked as my working commitments are very different to last year.
I’ll try and post something about it tomorrow night.

5 Likes

Bloody hell!
Who’s got (the other) Cox?
Six years of 43-65 and he’s got 127 before the end of the third quarter!

2 Likes

There are a few times a year that Cox goes big (no pun intended).
Freo have a habit of kicking the ball around their backline a lot at times at that means Cox, Luke Ryan, Young or a few other defenders can go big from time to time.