2023 FF Original Trade Bait/Discussion Thread

Whats the deal with this league and how do I get involved? From what I read in here it sounds fun.

@Dunlop
For this league.
It is very fun.
Not sure who runs the other comp.
There’s a lot of cross leaguers.

It is fun.
There are a lot of deeply committed coaches.
I’m not sure how long I’ve been in it (and I’m not an OG, technically)…yikes…twenty years?

2 Likes

Willing to pay mild overs for a multi position ruck

I reckon that’s a massive win for stoops!

2 Likes

It certainly gives him a boost for the here and now if Sinclair keeps racking them up at half back. And he’s pushing for a flag so that works.

AS can probably do something useful with Quaynor and what is possibly pick 17/18 but it’s gonna knock his scoring down a bit right now.

3 Likes

I’m looking to do a list refresh, so I’m putting some handy players on the market. Get in touch if you’re interested in the following players. Looking for young turks and draft picks in return.

Sam Docherty (BC) - Av 108
Jack Ziebell (B) - Av 62
Daniel McKenzie (B) - Av 66
Zach Tuohy (B) - Av 81
Jarryd Lyons (C) - Av 101
Steele Sidebottom (CF) - Av 69
Dustin Martin (CF) - Av 73
Chad Wingard (F) - Av 56
Jack Martin (F) - Av 49

Yup! I am in the top 8 but barely scraping wins, going for a half rebuild here with some value for next year.

Tom Atkins is up for trade. Looking for a younger player in return. Either back or forward is the preference.

My more than likely pick 19 is on the table. Under 25 defender is the preferred option in return

Highly valued but available…
Jed Anderson C 86
You know there are very few DT options at North. He’s a safe bet to be the best scorer for the rest of the year. He’s also scoring whilst getting restricted CBAs. He’s averaging 40% on the year. JHF has attended to a better percentage of CBAs. He’ll eventually be a FC.
Brayden Fiorini C 78
You know he’s a DT ■■■■. He’s another who is a chance to be a FC eventually. He’s averaging 28% CBAs on the year. That is well down on last year and David Swallow is getting more.
Callum Wilkie B 69
He’s well on his way to being the next Shannon Hurn like scorer.

Players that may be of interest…
James Rowe Ade F 56 (62 over the last four)
He’s surprised me. If you get a chance to see him, he plays the high half forward role, isn’t a ‘pressure forward’ and regularly roams up into the midfield for cheap possessions without ever getting involved in CBAs.
Kane Ferrell PA FC 62
He’s too good for SANFL. A bit ‘fringey’ but he’s getting through a knee injury. Very good prospect.
Ned Long Haw C
Averaging 79 at VFL level as a rookie. Has been named as an emergency three times this year. He’s on the cusp. Think he’s had covid so he’s probably a month away from getting some games.
Brennan Cox Fre B 67 (77 over the last four)
This guy has completely surprised me. He’s can go big but has a letdown every four weeks. If your sixth defender is worse than him, just make an offer and see how far it gets.
Joel Jeffrey GC FB 59
Looks a real good prospect. Probably tracking more like a Jack Riewoldt type scorer than.

Fire sale on these guys…
Steven Motlop PA F 54
Jaxon Prior Bris CB 43
Darcy Tucker Fre CB 46
Luke Cleary WB B 63

I don’t have many FA changes up my sleeve. If the trade request is for one of my players entrenched in their team’s 18 for a draft pick, I’d want a crappy player at the bottom of your list that is actually playing as a sweetener. Even crab scorers like Alex Pearce or Jake Waterman would be welcomed. As long as they are getting consistent games.

Send me a PM if you’re interested.

I’ll put Sam Walsh on the table if anyone is interested.

1 Like

If we could trade future picks…

@The_Mad_Bomber /
Can you accept the trade offer on UF?
@Dunlop
If he doesn’t get it in time, can you push through our trade?

Just for reference…
My empty spot in the forward line is for Dylan Moore.

on fire.

Meaning?

Sam walsh had 8 touches in the first ~15 minutes of the game.

Sent you a message about this, not sure if it made it through. Give me a shout if you’re interested

If we could do three way trades…

Message me then