2023 Round 10 Non-Tullamarine Games

Forget it. Just A little commentary on the welcome to country would have been nice. But the dude, like the rest of us knows nothing about it.

Goal review actually worked properly this time.

Putrid by Melbourne on the goal line i would be ripping shreds if i were Goodwin

Did you see the one Carlton conceded last week ?

Woeful…

No didnt watch the game

Much, much worse than that one.

Keep it going umps. I wanna see Port fans riot

1 Like

That’s alittle harsh. Some of us have worked very hard to know things about it & more importantly about what to do in the future.
However when a former AFL indigenous player said his ancestors played AFL back in the dreaming for an entire week, then ate the football after the game is a tough pill to swallow.

ANNOUNCE RAIN

The rain is gonna wash away some of that lovley smoke the dude charffed before the game.

Then you would think a commentator would make a little more effort to learn too and acknowledge what’s going on.

1 Like

Yeah, we gotta acknowledge there are douchebags in all cultures. Enjoy football brother.

1 Like

Not a drop at the airport so only a brief shower I’d think

JHF is a fkg flog

1 Like

That’s a bad one Horney

1 Like

Kosh will be getting the cheque book out and re-sign Ken which will make some Port fans mad :joy:

It’s hard to believe it wasn’t so long ago we comfortably beat one of these clubs and arguably should have won the other game against the opposition tonight.

Turn it around tomorrow night and it’s on again.

2 Likes

Repeat of the Essendon game for Melbourne

1 Like

Melbourne is sh-t

That’s a farken great hit by Viney