2023 trade talk (Part 3)

That would require me to open a new account on a different platform, one which many of my varied contacts don’t use. Better in my case to stick with where l am and what l know.

i was messaged it by a mate, so clicked through a few days ago.
get most of my trade news from here or X (twitter)

That’s only 2 legs

not sure why we would bother upgrading pick 52 to 48 when it is such a crapshoot after about 10?

Not sure why you would say no to upgrading it.

1 Like

i was thinking saints might be after 40,48 from dogs and send 35 and our 52 (worth more points)

but doesn’t make any sense as could just give the blues 35 for Dow :man_facepalming:

must involve future picks.

Stole this from Bigfooty but looks like a deal that works for all

24 Likes

only?

7 Likes

Can’t see the Hawks going for that. They’ll think they can get mass for an irrelevant late pick

But that’s exactly what it is. Values Massimo at pick 60

1 Like

Hawks won’t use pick 33, they need points for father sons. Maybe a 4th from Port is thrown in for some points for them

Fair enough, didn’t know they had f/a options this year

Duursma being significantly overrated again, if he didn’t do his bow and arrow celebration nobody would even remember him.

Surely his family and friends would still remember him.

10 Likes

Nah, we lose on that, we would need a pick as well.

1 Like

Has D’Ambrisio changed his name to just Massimo?

He’s the next Madonna or Elvis.

But that trade looks fair.

1 Like

Massimo the steak knives

Not really, Duursma is not worth both BZT and Mass.

And BTW he hasn’t changed his name from D’Ambrosio to D’Ambrisio

2 Likes

After his recent form they may have disowned him and put their faith into the siblings instead :blush:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at 2023 trade talk (Part 4).