2023 trade talk (Part 1)

Fair enough, I haven’t seen a lot of him so I’m a little over my skies here, but I’ve been impressed with his aggression and contest work.

Because all players have failed if they dont move to the midfield, didnt you know?

2 Likes

I don’t like Gresham, horrible kick and panics heaps.

Did you watch last night? Kid is a gun. Can rack it up too. We need quality ball users at the cold face.

Quality wingmen are solid gold hens teeth

He is one, insanity to move him

I can’t stand he’s eyebrows

6 Likes

Don’t let his eyebrows catch you talkin smack bout them

1 Like

What about Mason Redman?

my bad, from other teams i meant

Bryan to the point I pulled those stats was doing better despite being two years younger. Why use draft picks to get TDK and probably watch Bryan walk for opportunity, when we can just stick with Bryan? If Phillips leaves get some mature backup, not an expensive kid with potential and not much more shown to date.

1 Like

As a FA, wouldn’t be the worst way to spend salary cap.

1 Like

Gresham would be a perfect fit for us and would round out the Carlisle trade.

We traded Carlisle and 14 for 5, 24 and Craig Bird if I remember correctly. We took Francis and Alex Morgan and they took Gresham with 17. We thought we’d made out like bandits at the time but turns out Gresham was good and Bird, Francis and Morgan were very average.

Key question would be if we could get him to buy in to defense first footy

Tbf Carlile was also very average with the saints

Reading the StKilda game day thread a lot of them want him out of the club. All saying he cannot kick.

1 Like

And they’re absolutely right, he’s a horrible kick and he’s super selfish.

2 Likes

Injuries have kinda stuffed him, too. Bit of a shame. Was looking pretty good in his first few seasons

3 Likes

Should offer Oscar Allen 7mill across 6 seasons, see what happens

5 Likes

Got my vote, going to be hard to wedge him out of his own state though.

3 Likes

Yeah almost impossible, he’s contracted for 2 more years as well.

Would have to pay a hefty price but he’s exactly the type we should be targeting.

3 Likes