2024 BBFFL#2 Discussion

I am just playing around with AFL Fantasy now. It is not looking super user friendly at this stage for doing the draft. So we may be reverting to Blitz for the entirety. Ideally we will have a time limit - but let me get things sorted before we lock anything into place.

1 Like

My team name in the draft is fogtrotters from previous years, but I will change it to nozza when it lets me. I tried just now but I think cause the draft is active it won’t let me.

1 Like

Email with available players has gone out. At this stage the draft will be taking place on Blitz unless otherwise notified. I have emailed AFL Fantasy to see if they can help us out with a few admin items.

1 Like

Extremely tough choice between Reid, McKercher and Sanders this year. Slightly envious of frosty at pick 3 just being able to choose the one that slipped through.

A little worried Sanders is going to go crazy and make me look like an idiot. But hoping that McKercher can get those easy half-back points to start his career and also be dual position for at least a couple of years.

5 Likes

No losers in that top 3

4 Likes

I’m going to be right on the edge of all the starting gun young players aren’t I?! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Available player list just resent via email. There was an issue with keepers list - Ed Langdon was a keeper and therefore not available for the draft. Harry Rowston takes his place in the draft pool.

1 Like

as usual, i sit just outside the no brainers and have to actually research. Combine that with being in toronto, jet lagged, probably definitely intoxicated, it could be a wild first few rounds for the Bix. I assume RB will do his normal tricks and hold one of my kids hostage until I pick so hopefully i dont hold us up, but if it does fall in my sleep time and my contingency fails I apologise in advance.

3 Likes

Speaking of, surely i get some sort of priority access to tasmanians. NGA or some thing

1 Like

You get priority access to Toronto players.

3 Likes

Andy mcgrath??

1 Like

Your pick is almost ready to be taken as Vanders just picked in the other comp so will pick here soon.

If you need to leave your contingencies let us know and i’m sure there will be plenty of us that can help out there.

Yep ive texted rouge toureau my desired ones. Ill be fine for pick 1, pick 2 is the danger

1 Like

Okay lets go

With each possession Darcy Wilson got yesterday i saw my chances of getting him slip from my fingers…

Great pick @ivan

1 Like

Think you’ve done well with Windsor DtD.

Part of the reason I was interested in putting pick 7 on the table was the risk that there wouldn’t be a top line mid prospect still available. But I reckon you’ve got the last one I’d put in that top group.

1 Like

He’s ok but i have doubts he will be a top Fantasy player, WIlson i have no doubts but that’s the risk of trading back of course.

Windsor will be an excellent FF player imo.

1 Like

I’ve been wrong before and of course will be again.

Not saying he’s no good, or i wouldnt have picked him, i just see him being an inconsistent scorer so not a top Fantasy player but time will tell.