2024 BBFFL#2 Discussion

heart or head here.

1 Like

heart.

1 Like

@Trotters It’s Nozzas pick if you want to text him to let him know.

1 Like

i had other plans but it was impossible not to pick him after yesterday

1 Like

Was hoping he’d be the one that slides through to me.

soz

1 Like

Lies!

3 Likes

lol, true.

Only just realized he is a CF too. hell yeah! forwards situation is desperate

3 Likes

Lol, really!? That’s one of his really appealing factors. Maybe only for a season , but it’s beaut for now.

1 Like

yeah for real. I kind of decided it was likely going to be between him and someone else at that pick and just hadn’t looked, assumed he was a mid). didn’t realise till i cut and paste him over to my team sheet that he was CF. awesome.

he was very impressive yesterday. when was the last time we had a first rounder jump out of the gates like that…

1 Like

You don’t deserve him. GIVE HIM BACK!

6 Likes

I may have to make several decisions at 11 by the look of it. Depending on Noa, of course. The first 10 have been slightly different to how I was looking at things.

The problem with that is that whilst it might be nice to have options, it makes the next 17 picks really tough to second guess.

1 Like

come on @nozza your pick

1 Like

He’s at school and will pick as soon as he can.

dang, read was the other i was considering at 6 :frowning:
nice long term planning selection. strong dean cox vibes

I assumed that’s who he meant.

“Can you select the unicorn bloke from the suns that’s supposed to be the next Tim English?”

3 Likes

you sure he didn’t mean sam day…

2 Likes

My worry was he would turn out like Nik Cox.

looks a lot more robust and a true ruckman. He’ll be fine but will spend a few years behind witts. i was seriously tempted to bank him

this delay from @redbull is unacceptable. to think he could have given me 12 instead of 14 for saad…

2 Likes