2024 Fixture (as it is “leaked” out)

I might be able to come over for the Freo game. The rest don’t suit my current financial status.

He’s got a new idea about a game to celebrate immigrants. The food stalls should be good at least!

We could make the fremantle clash the dock workers game.

One giant smoko set up outside the G.

I think you’re being optimistic in that last bit.

1 Like

We will start favourites for every game, even money against the scum /filth and melbourne and swans then probably outsiders only against Geelong and Brisbane if they get their ■■■■ together

9 of the remaining games on a Friday or Saturday night.

1 Like

If we earn a first week final thats good prep. Likely at night

The agony and the ecstasy of that game!

Not sure where to post this…
Is there any training/captain’s run, etc on this Friday?
I am flying down and hoping to be able to spend some time at the hangar

Carlton have the easiet run home

Essendon have the hardest

What a crock of ■■■■ lols

1 Like

And Blues have the easiset

Take it easy on Richmond supporters mate. They’re hurting after being kicked out of the Big 4 after only 9 rounds of absolute garbage performances this year.

In two weeks time at their home game when we’ve got twice as many supporters at the G and we go 68 points up half way through the 3rd quarter I’ll be turning to any Essendon supporter under the age of 30 and telling them that we did this EVERY year to these ■■■■■.

4 Likes

Meh, we have all bar 2 games in Melbourne.

If we are good enough, we will be fine. If we are not then it doesn’t matter anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah, but we have to face them, and they have to face us.

Is Essendon relevant again?

2 Likes

Was that the game Boris went nuts in the last?

I was there!

1 Like

How many other bombers are there lining up with you???

So Fox are basing that table of us having the hardest run on opponent’s percentage? So basically we’re playing all the teams which have played Norf already?

2 Likes

They look like white supremicist RWFW brogans.

1 Like