#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Hi Darli,

Your passion is second to none and you are.one of my favourite Blitzers

In the great st Kilda tagging role you speak off who was he tagging?
Dyson registered 8 turnovers and 1 tackle in that game.

Swans game he reportedly tagged he had 2 tackles.

Pies game he had 32 disposals, I’ll grant you that was an ok game but 7 players had 25+ possessions for us that game and Hepp was not damaging.

So basically with those facts @Henry_s_Angry_Pills comment (I think him) that he was bog average for a chunk of the season is pretty close to the mark.

I hope this is a show of my objectivity because I like your opinions and approach way more than HAPS generally. No offense intended HAP lol.

Yeah it sucks a bit. It’s the overzealous defence of Hepp that causes it.

Below is my post straight after the game.

He was immense!

Agree his season last year was ordinary apart from round 1 and maybe one or two others. I think this year he’ll benefit from a quicker midfield around him, second year in captaincy etc. Was very good round 1 that’s what we need from him this season. To people saying he was good last year though it’s being pretty over sensitive and bias if that’s the case. I liked how they used him a bit more off half back too been calling for that. He also looked to have some agility back which was a bonus.

1 Like

I’m really flat you didn’t see what I did there.

1 Like

I think Chopsuey was commenting on the hankook commentary

Yep. It’s becoming quite tyresome to have to continually explain myself.

1 Like

We need to get this thread back on track again

1 Like

Haha ok @choppsuey the oversight says more about me than you.

1 Like

Spare me the innuendoes.

1 Like

I said ‘bi-polar Blitz’, not ‘bi-polar poster’.
In other words - this site swings between love hate of players, depending on their last game or two. It also has polarised opinions on players - great, or crap.

5 Likes

Trying not to rubber up the wrong way, eh?

1 Like

I’ve no problem with your opinions … but I’m standing by mine.

FWIW his showing in the Crichton says I may not be the only one that recognised his efforts last year.

We all see games of footy differently and it does look completely different at the ground. Also I guess we all appreciate different aspects of the game. All good… well except for the amount of times I used the word different in that para.

4 Likes

This is very strong evidence in your arguments favour no doubt.

I think his best is a lot better than last year. I see that as somewhat of a backhanded complement.

Truthfully yes lol. darli is easily one of my favourite posters.

I also much prefer optimistic posters than the pessimism that infects this place sometimes…

L2L seems to be wearing a pun-proof vest today.

5 Likes

It’s pretty simple really. Our job is to support the team. Sure criticism is sometimes warrranted but most times we simply are not privy to all the facts.

2 Likes

Fark. I did it again. I just thought Deckham was dyslexic.

Man, I shouldn’t blitz when working in 5th gear.

2 Likes

Yep. Not getting any traction…

4 Likes

Give the man a brake

4 Likes

I’m just gonna take a back seat to these comments

1 Like