#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

get a hair cut and a shower.

1 Like

Worst captain the efc has ever had. Period

2 Likes

All talk no action. We need a captain that leads by example and does the hard stuff. 2 possessions from your captain in the first quarter is a disgrace after the week we’ve just had. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Play him in the VFL until he gets his touch back

I assume you are talking about THE? Because if you think Hepps was worse than him then you have rocks in your head. Hepps was bad, THE was below U10’s standard.

Hepps our captain

Yeah nah shes good

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

0-2

She’ll be right mate

5 Likes

Were not going anywhere with this guy

took way too long to get into the game.

But lucky she’ll be right so nothing to see here.

2 Likes

That first half from him was as pathetic as I’ve seen from a captain after the thumping we copped last start. Didn’t go near it, kept losing his feet, didn’t run or chase. Absolutely embarrassing. He’s the figurehead, he has to set the standard.

3 Likes

He looks under done, lacking touch, but so did almost all his teammates

Captain crab.
Can’t kick over a jam tin

2 Likes

Should have set the scene from the opening bounce.
Look for any chance to get a massive hit on a saints player. But no - far too much the good guy.

2 Likes

Pity he is not bigger

Why are all our players ‘underdone’ and none of the other AFL teams ‘underdone’? There are major underlying issues at this Club. Time for them to fix this crap.

3 Likes

He’s just so painfully slow. An getting slower

1 Like

Couldn’t make the distance from 35m out when the team desperately needed a captains goal

4 Likes

Nailed it, dude. He is a cracking bloke. Surely, the nicest captain in the comp. Runs a big Insta game. But, we need a Captain with a much harder edge. A Captain that sets the tone from the get-go. Jobe is a lovely bloke, but he had such strong desire/ the will to lift and bring the team with him. Won so many games with his efforts. Heppell was seriously AWOL in that first half. Plodded. Lifted his game in the second half. Took a gutsy mark. Missed the goal. But, too little, too late. Much loved by the lads and endorsed as the Captain, but therein lies a problem. Our dearth of strong leaders. I thought Stringer showed great leadership today. Busted a gut. Even came back on injured. There weren’t many others. Pidge was gutsy to get back on.

4 Likes

Forget the massive hit, how about just have a half decent first quarter to set the tempo?! He was unsighted in Q1.