#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

If he’s not fit enough to play on the ball don’t try to hide him somewhere else. Geelong rested Selwood, why are we killing Heppell?

How do we know it’s a fitness issue?

I think he’s being hidden because of his kicking is average.

3 Likes

If that’s the case then we should hide him off our list

When he couldn’t make the distance from 35m out in the first qtr, he is either injured or not putting in the required work in the gym to strengthen his legs

Considering it has happened a few times already this season, he needs to put the work in off field

Heppell, Smith and Merrett have all been 20% off this season.

Merretts issue seems to be in his head, ie concussion related.

The other two are obviously carrying injuries and have been since the preseason.

No, I mean only an idiot managing our list would do that.

1 Like

I would do it.

He’s part of the cultural issue with this club.

Does he still sling dogshit into rubbish cans?

He never seems to miss a target doing that.

I saw something about him carrying some sort of groin issue that needs to be managed but will affect his kicking. Resting doesn’t fix the issue so not playing him won’t solve the problem. It was on one of the TV shows a couple of weeks ago.

His kicking has been poor for a long time.

The gap between his best and worst performances are a concern.

Can’t make the distance from 30m out and struggles to kick over a jam tin ATM. Has never been a great kick but is clearly hampered by an injury

4 Likes

Hasn’t been a decent kick since he broke his foot kicking the the ground against the dogs.

He’s never been a great kick, but he could at least make the distance from 40m before this year.

1 Like

His kicking is bad but that’s stating the obvious.

I’m more concerned with the impact he has in some games and then the the lack of impact in others.

1 Like

What year was that?

if he is injured, why is he playing ?
he isn’t doing himself or the side any good producing whatever the ■■■■ you class it as atm.

or are they going to just simply wait til this season potentially becomes a write off, then say he has an injury then give him time off to get over it ?

The bloke is the worst kick for goal.

He has kicked 2 goals and Shiel none, so I dispute that he the worst.

2 Likes

Be nice to see you sink the boot in to your favourite player rather than only focusing on Heppell (which you seem to like to do after we lose a game but not when he plays well).

Yeah, I put more responsibility on our captain than I don a kid that barely gets a game.

You continue to kick the fringe players though if it makes you feel better.

Don’t mind saying Heppell had a bad game, the issue I have with you is that you refuse to ever say anything negative about Langford (and you find a lot of excuses for him) and you refuse to provide positive feedback about the captain when he plays well. Also you love to bag Parish whenever he doesn’t play well so your point is kind of wrong.