#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Yeah I did. I see what you are saying and I completely disagree. If you can’t see why that would anger people I can’t help you either.

I want to clarify this, you were fine with them laughing and smiling after the game. It’s a simple yes or no answer

No you don’t. One of your mates give it his all to try to win the game after the siren and doesn’t do it. He feels disappointed and embarrassed and offers some kind of apology, you don’t shut him down. You put your arm around him and say don’t worry about it. Shows good captaincy to be the only one to get around him.

1 Like

So he makes a joke after he has missed and is smiling while he says it. And you say “all good mate you tried your best”

Is this Auskick or AFL football?

6 Likes

They both need to go. They are everything wrong with this club

1 Like

Drink

2 Likes

Agree. If half the soft dickheads on this forum were in Myers situation the would have ■■■■■■ themselves. Reading the comments here is almost more draining than the loss.

2 Likes

Lol, you are so delusional about this its not funny mate. Your normally pretty good too. Surely you see how bad it was

It was pathetic. leadership group including the captain laughing 10 secs after that. It describes this club in a nutshell. Disgraceful by them

5 Likes

You go laugh with em mate. Group hug in the showers. Participation awards all round

1 Like

Lol you mean the same people who pretty much predicted exactly how this game would go before the ball was even bounced because we had seen it all before

2 Likes

You guys are really enjoying it aren’t you? You can stop following the team at any time you know? Why do you still support them? Serious question?

You ever heard of passion and anger you fkg ■■■■■■■■?

10 Likes

call me crazy but when Hawkins kicked the match winner after the siren or Mundy did against Richmond or all the others, I don’t recall seeing the losers laughing straight after the siren with a nah she’ll be right

Fk off

Ask myself this every time the ■■■■■■■ weekend rolls around

1 Like

And fk off some more

1 Like

You’re an idiot.

1 Like

because I love the club. I could almost guarantee every single member of this forum loves the club more than the majority of the those players and coaches

I want Essendon to be better.

I don’t go round attacking other posters for what they post, I leave that up to the posters who think they are better than everyone else.

11 Likes

Isn’t that the opposite though? The losers weren’t kicking from 60 metres out.

I’m disappointed in with Heppell because we don’t get enough from his possessions. His kicking is so ordinary and it’s a problem he has always had. It won’t get any better now.
To me he just doesn’t inspire on the field.
The same off the field imo.

4 Likes

Nobody is having a go at Myers for not kicking the goal after the siren. He was never going to kick it. It was everything that led up to that, that’s what people are most angry about

6 Likes