#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Yep… we all do. And I reckon most of us are fuming. Certainly was lots to be angry about… we’re spoiled for choice.

Id vote for D Shiel as VC.

Either way Hepp needs a break to just play footy. Which he is still doing well BTW.

I agree with that. But that’s not what you responded to. And i never attacked you. I hated the performance tonight too.

You fkg c***s sht me no end

Lets all act like level headed citizens. Some people lose their sht and act like utter idiots (like me)

Some people are the Lance’s and BSD posters after a loss

Bottom line is there is no right or wrong. Everyone’s different. We all deal in different ways. Sure, im a rude, obnoxious poster like ive been for the last hour, thats because im venting and for some reason it makes me feel better and il no doubt regret things i say. But dont you ever, EVER fucken question why i support this club

23 Likes

I would never question someone’s love for the club on this forum. If you spend your time posting on an essendon forum you don’t deserve to have your passion questioned imo

I have a big problem with people who think you are less of a true supporter because you criticise the club that you love

6 Likes

SHAKA SHAKA SHE’LL BE RIGHT COB, LETS TRY OUR LUCK AGAINST THOSE FREO BOYS HEY MATE

2 Likes

I agree. Just venting. Don’t know who BSD is. The negativity must wear you guys out though.

He only replies to people who have coached

3 Likes

SHAKS MATE, WE’LL ALL BE RIGHT NEXT WEEK HEY COBBER, JUST NEED TO PUT OUR HEADS UP AND BUMS DOWN SHAKA

6 Likes

And then there’s this guy

THAT’S THE SPIRIT COBBER

4 Likes

Its funny because its true

Lets be honest, anyone at this time of night on a clubs forum is a fkg tragic

Love you all

15 Likes

I love ya WOB. Don’t get banned son

2 Likes

Courtenay Dempsey wasn’t laughing and he didn’t even get to take the shot. He was nearly in tears. I recall him saying it was one of his worst moments in footy.

Console away, but in my mind, there’s no doubt it isn’t the screen grab I’d want to see from Club leadership immediately after such an insipid loss, no less because this isn’t the first time certain players have appeared (to us supporters at least), to be way, way, WAY too little affected by the poor quality of their/the team’s performance.

Players who just go through the motions - or at least appear to go through the motions - won’t take our club forward. Proof? 15 years without a finals win. For far too long, we’ve had EFC players far too happily drinking their own bathwater. Win, lose or draw… they seem comfortable.

The joke? It’s on them and on us.

I’d really LOVE that to stop. I’d really LOVE a take-no-prisoners winning culture again. There’s never been any other way to a flag.

14 Likes

I don’t know what’s wrong with Heppell, but it’s probably related to his hair.

5 Likes

Well said Bomberjay07!!

I thought this was the review thread. Ffs

4 Likes

Lol

Westozziebomber.
No one knows whats going on here either.
Were all delirious with anger and frustration.
You are excused!:grin: