#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Haha. Nobody gunna comment to the video they put up? I actually thought it was some kinda apology but nah. I’m guessing they recorded it a few weeks back :-1:

I personally think Hepp leads on the feild. He always does well in the b&f and polls well in the brownlow. Nobody here know what’s said amongst the players 99% of the time. The players voted him in. He’s captain. I’m ok with that.

3 Likes

That’s a bit unfair. He has to front the media every week, he has no choice but to talk and answer their questions, the club isn’t allowed to not have him and others talk to the media.

3 Likes

He needs to look at how Cotchin goes about things these Days. He transformed himself from a soft, passive player and leader to talisman of Richmonds brand. I dont think Heppell is coming from as far back as Trent did either.

1 Like

I have never thought much of Cotchin as a player but his game the other night basically got Richmond over the line and it had nothing to with class.

He willed them over the line. Very impressive.

Not surprised he received the full 10 votes from the 2 coaches.

2 Likes

Hep still busted his gut on weekend.

On a side note don’t even think Taranto was in our calculations for pick 1… McGrath, McClug & Setterfield were though but Taranto so far best of the bunch midfield wise.

1 Like

No one doubts his running ability.

Good on Browny too. Absolutely zero reward for that running, but kept at it.

4 Likes

Anybody that thinks Hepp is passive and gutless clearly isn’t watching very closely.

7 Likes

Was my second pick, followed by Brodie (who??) and then McClug

1 Like

I was just about to post about this. Very tonedeaf considering the circumstances. I thought it was a more personal video to members as well. Just another video calling for us to turn up to the game. They should maybe take their own advice instead of trying to put the onus on us. Another video full of slogans and marketing garbage.

4 Likes

Timing was awful.

Our home ground is Dockland.

Hepp, as always, was superb.

1 Like

I’ve noticed 2019 Hepp is playing more Cotchin like and being more physical and imposing himself more on the contest with or without the ball.

Good signs

What are you guys thoughts on Jonothan Brown’s comments?

I swirch off when lego head talks. I can’t take his voice seriously. Meat head.

2 Likes

Not sure what Brown’s actually doing 4 marks, 9 touches, 0 tackles and less than 10 pressure points. 13 kms of nothing if you ask me.

At least if a forward is leading hard all day for no possessions he’s creating space for other forwards to lead into. It’s a great trait to have.

1 Like

Decoy for Tippa?

I get that it was prob created before Sunday’s mess, but man they love guilt tripping fans sometimes.

Efc supporters are the absolute last bunch that deserve that

1 Like

Welcome back!

I reckon he has a point, after Hepp and Hooker we’re pretty light on leadership.

“yeh bois do it loik sheeds did yeah? This club has great history eh? We need ya ta wave ya scarves yeah? Yeah good onya cobber”