21st Century Manners

Queue up in the damn first place instead of just standing around near the front trying to push in.

This. Especially on escalators at Perth Underground station. Purposely try not to let them in, ■■■■■■ me off.
I just push these people out of the way.

Being mindful of other people needing to move past you. There are two main times I see this - at the station, and at intersections.
At stations, it's usually the done thing that if your train isn't next, you stand at the back of the platform, then move forward once they announce your train. But you leave a gap between the two lines so that people can still move along the platform. Some people stand right in the middle, then wonder why so many people are saying "excuse me" as they try to get around. Look around you. Can't you see there's a clear gap and you're the only one blocking it?!
Then at intersections. If you're going from one corner to another, and you then need to cross again, leave enough room so that those still moving across the first intersection can get through. It's not that difficult!!
Obviously sometimes it gets so crowded you can't help it. But so many times it can be. Just makes me wonder some people are mindful and others just don't seem to notice.
first world problems regardless :P

Yep, a complete and utter lack of situational awareness. These people get pushed out of the way too.

Stand back from the baggage carousel so that everyone can see their bags and walk forward to collect them. 

(will never happen).

Don’t park across intersections. The light turns red and you’ve screwed traffic for everyone else.

In general stop believing that you’re the most important person in the world.

People standing two abreast on an escalator. Road rules should apply - stick left unless overtaking.

Stand back from the baggage carousel so that everyone can see their bags and walk forward to collect them.
(will never happen).

Ooh, this one too.

People standing two abreast on an escalator. Road rules should apply - stick left unless overtaking.

I'm more forgiving of this on weekends though.
It's a peak hour thing to me. Those who are in it daily get it. Having said that, it depends on what mood I'm in too.

say thankyou and please

It's a peak hour thing to me. Those who are in it daily get it. Having said that, it depends on what mood I'm in too.

Standing to the right on an escalator is like a religion in London. 

Wash your hands after a poo for God's sake.

ummmm, who doesn't do this? 

People who leave their shopping trolley in the middle of the aisle then walk 20 feet away to look at something else on the shelf, take it with you!

Wash your hands after a poo for God's sake.

ummmm, who doesn't do this? 

....................I'll get me coat....

When you're running late for a flight/train/meeting there is nothing worse than standing behind two abreast on an otherwise vacant escalator. Nothing worse.

Indicate FFS. And yeah, I truly HATE dickheads at airports who arrive from the back of the plane, push past you and then insist on standing inches away from the carousel- I usually manage a sly swing of my suitcase to collect their knees as I get mine.

(will never happen).

This happened to me earlier this month!!!

Couldn't even see the bags that were coming. When I got to the front to pick up my baggage,some middle-aged man took my trolley too!!! 

THE WORST!

People 'standing' in KEEP CLEAR SIGNS, urggghh!!

Indicate prior.  Not during.

Also, indicating does not make the laws of physics void, ie: it doesn't allow you to occupy the same point as another object.

It would be nice if cars could be fitted with two horns.

The 'hey, you're a jerk' horn and the 'wow, I can't believe how poorly I just drove.  Sorry about that' horn.

Get trolley, walk through supermarket entrance, stand directly at the entrance blocking everybody else and search every pocket, your handbag, socks and other orifices for the shopping list.

No ■■■■■■■■, get the ■■■■ out of the way. 

Indicate prior.  Not during.

Also, indicating does not make the laws of physics void, ie: it doesn't allow you to occupy the same point as another object.

It would be nice if cars could be fitted with two horns.

The 'hey, you're a jerk' horn and the 'wow, I can't believe how poorly I just drove.  Sorry about that' horn.

Nice idea, but would never be heard over the "Hey, you're a jerk" horn.

Get trolley, walk through supermarket entrance, stand directly at the entrance blocking everybody else and search every pocket, your handbag, socks and other orifices for the shopping list.

No ■■■■■■■■, get the fark out of the way. 

I was going to say this, you read my mind.

And further, if you're rummaging through the shelves trying to locate that rare item, please don't leave your trolley in the middle of the isle blocking all and sundry.  (It gets moved, silently, surreptitiously, somewhat out of reach).