21st Century Manners

if someone drops something help them pick it up (especially if they are elderly)

If you see someone coming down the aisle or in general with a pram move aside for them if possible.

A lot of this stuff should be taught by parents frankly

A big pet hate of mine, people swearing in front of other people's little kids. If you want to swear fine, just wait until the kids have gone. They don't need to hear that sought of stuff at such a young age.

But the big one should always be..... treat others how you would want to be treated. Would make the world a far better place.

Stand up when someone is trying to pass you in the aisle at the footy. Don’t walk into the aisle until there is break in play

Stand up when someone is trying to pass you in the aisle at the footy. Don't walk into the aisle until there is break in play

yes! 100% with you there

Let woman out of the lift first and checkout there legs and ■■■ as they walk out, it’s just common decency.

Get out of my way

Don’t stop all of a sudden in the shops

Don’t walk slow in the shops

Get out of my way

Let woman out of the lift first and checkout there legs and ■■■ as they walk out, it's just common decency.

That's why the sexual harassment complaint forms are kept in the bottom drawer....so you can check out their ■■■■ when they bend over.

Oh, this is like a rap sheet of every gripe I have about people.
I'll add mine. When walking in a group in a crowded space don't walk backwards while talking to your friends so that everyone has to dodge around you while you're not giving a fark where you're going (I'm looking at you teenagers).

Get the hell out of the way of doorways!

If there's a row of toilet cublicles and only one is being used why the fark would anyone select the one directly next to that cubicle???

When the check out operator has finished serving you and there are other people waiting don't stand around having a 5 minute conversation with them. Let others get served.

22nd Century Manners

-When a hovercraft drives above you don't shoot lasers from the rear end.

-When you teleport don't forget to clean the machine before you leave.

-Apon visiting other dimensions don't forget to change your dialect button.

22nd Century Manners
-When a hovercraft drives above you don't shoot lasers from the rear end.
-When you teleport don't forget to clean the machine before you leave.
-Apon visiting other dimensions don't forget to change your dialect button.

- Don't ask if ASADA have finally wrapped things up.

When you go out to dinner or entertain,and your  guests spend there evening on there phones.

Yes google to get a question answered it is 2014.

and take a message from the kids.

But all night your not that important!

Almost everything to do with flying.

Don’t put your seat back on a melbourne to Sydney flight.

Place one of your bags under the seat.

Don’t put your bags in business f toys sitting down back, otherwise their bags end up being put I economy so people have to backwards to get bags.

Chillax, we will all get off the plane, no. Need to stand up and jockey for space.

If you’re to fat, sit in business class.

Feed the world

Let them know it’s Christmas time

95% of this thread can be summed up as "please be aware that you're sharing this planet with other humans"

Stand up when someone is trying to pass you in the aisle at the footy. Don't walk into the aisle until there is break in play

yes! 100% with you there

another footy etiquette one. don't climb over your seat and knock the poor kid in a wheelchair, just so you can make it to your car,  you collingwood supporting numpty. 

yes! 100% with you there

another footy etiquette one. don't climb over your seat and knock the poor kid in a wheelchair, just so you can make it to your car,  you collingwood supporting numpty. 

don't let your kids kick the chair in front of them which someone is sitting in it.

don't put your foot on the seat in front of you when someone is sitting in that seat. 

95% of this thread can be summed up as "please be aware that you're sharing this planet with other humans"

Problem is, so many people aren't aware of that.

Last year we flew back from Auckland and our flight was cancelled.  So we all had to line up and get our hotel tokens to stay the night and reallocated tickets home, about 150 people.  I was about 20th in line, so too far back to really do anything, but this couple walks from the back, straight to the front of the line, pronounced to everyone that they were "VERY VERY BUSY!!!" and started sorting themselves out.  The counter girls all said nothing, the rest of the people in front of me said nothing, they got their way and walked out first.

Wish I was closer to the front, man I would have went off.

say thankyou and please

Yep, was going to say this one myself.

This thread, the list, things that annoy you... we really need a subforum dedicated to whinging.

Most of my gripes are to do with mobile phones. Mobiles in restaurants, mobiles in the cinema, speaking loudly on a mobile on the train, friends who spend too much time on their mobile when in your company, incessant checking of mobiles... I wish I lived in a time before mobile phones.

Problem is, so many people aren't aware of that.

Last year we flew back from Auckland and our flight was cancelled.  So we all had to line up and get our hotel tokens to stay the night and reallocated tickets home, about 150 people.  I was about 20th in line, so too far back to really do anything, but this couple walks from the back, straight to the front of the line, pronounced to everyone that they were "VERY VERY BUSY!!!" and started sorting themselves out.  The counter girls all said nothing, the rest of the people in front of me said nothing, they got their way and walked out first.

Wish I was closer to the front, man I would have went off.

Had a similar thing happen in Florence a few years ago as we were trying to adjust itineraries as our flight to Amsterdam was cancelled. There were 10 of us spread across four lines to see who got to the front first. We had been there for close to an hour where some idiot felt he was more important than the 250-ish others and barged to the front to demand service from a ticket window that was otherwise not open. As he spent 15 minutes arguing with the supervisor, we took turns to surreptitiously rearrange the ribbon queue barriers behind to him to completely enclose him. A lot of stifled giggles and iPhone photography ensued as the non-English speaking folk could understand the universal language of tomfoolery. Eventually the supervisor gave old mate the Ari Gold GTFO. He turned to storm off, only to eat sht as he plowed through the ribbons, taking about ten of the poles over with him to rapturous laughter and applause.

Immediately afterwards we discovered that the one guy in our group we left to guard the bags for over an hour had made a 3 metre tall tower out of them, and had paid the plastic bag wrapper people 40 euro to turn it into the world's biggest ■■■■■. One of the few times in my life I have literally been exhausted from laughter.

Never bag / slag off schools that your kids don't go to. Especially in front of the kids that go to that school. You can think it but don't say it. I'm almost at the point of losing a friend because he can't help but to roll out well dated cliches that clearly do not apply any more to my kid's school.