21st Century Manners

Never bag / slag off schools that your kids don't go to. Especially in front of the kids that go to that school. You can think it but don't say it. I'm almost at the point of losing a friend because he can't help but to roll out well dated cliches that clearly do not apply any more to my kid's school.

Right well I'll be sure to never do that in front of you.

Never bag / slag off schools that your kids don't go to. Especially in front of the kids that go to that school. You can think it but don't say it. I'm almost at the point of losing a friend because he can't help but to roll out well dated cliches that clearly do not apply any more to my kid's school.

Right well I'll be sure to never do that in front of you.

His kids probably go to some loser school for losers anyway.

Does this mean I have to stop referring to Methodist Ladies College as Molls Last Chance?

i thought it was Melbourne's lavatory cleaners.

Decide what sub you’d like, on which bread, with which salads, before you order Subway. And if you’re old, and don’t understand this fancy new way of ordering a sandwich, stand back for a sec and observe. It’s pretty easy to pick it up.

Decide what sub you'd like, on which bread, with which salads, before you order Subway. And if you're old, and don't understand this fancy new way of ordering a sandwich, stand back for a sec and observe. It's pretty easy to pick it up.

Same for coffee shops.

"So this is a tall, is it?  This big cup on display that has the word tall written on it.  And what's a standard?  Is it this slightly smaller cup that is also on display with the word standard written on it. 

Ohhhhh, I don't know...what are these slices.  Is this lemon slice that's labelled lemon slice exactly the same lemon slice that Australians have been baking for half a century?  The ones that look exactly like this one?  And how much is that lemon slice that has a tag on it saying $4?

Alright, I don't know, I'm sure. 

Give me that thing I just said.

No, not the tall one.  I couldn't drink a tall one.

That's this big one here with tall written on it, is it?

What's a latte again?

Oh, just a cup of cinno then, please.  Yes, a standard.

Is standard what I want?

Yes, that one.

And the lemon slice, although maybe a sandwich would be better.  What sandwiches do you have?

Oh, these labelled sandwiches here in the display?

Let me have a look.  Oh, I don't like pickles.

How much are these?  Are they the same price that's written on the labels?

They are?

Gosh, that's a lot for a sandwich.

Could I have one toasted?

Alright, so it's the cup of cinno and the toasted sandwich.  Hang on while I get out my purse.

Loyalty program?

Why not?

I mean, I live in Queensland, and I'll never use your store again but you can never be sure, can you?

Can you?

A penny saved is a penny earned, I always say.  Not that we have pennies anymore, and what could you buy for a penny if we did!

Not much, I can tell you!

No, that's alright, I have a pen in my bag...somewhere.  Ah, here it is.

Now do you want the address while I'm here in Melbourne or my Queensland address?

Fine.  I don't have a mobile number, is that alright?

Okay.  So that's $9.50.  Hang on while I get my card.  Oh, you don't take a card for less than ten dollars?  Well, let's see, what else could I get?

No, I guess I'll just use this ten dollar note.

Wait over there you say?

Not here with this massive queue of people staring at me?

Okay, now if you could just take my husband's order, what would you like, dear?"

That’s an epic rant Wim.

that was a blitz masterclass

LOL

Pet owners

If your dog ■■■■■ in public, clean it up. I don’t care if you were born in another country and you pretend to not notice what’s happened.

And cat owners, keep them in your property, if you value your prized family pet as much as I value my yard, you’ll know what to do.

crikey, someone get wimm a bourbon. 

Stand up when someone is trying to pass you in the aisle at the footy. Don't walk into the aisle until there is break in play

yes! 100% with you there
another footy etiquette one. don't climb over your seat and knock the poor kid in a wheelchair, just so you can make it to your car, you collingwood supporting numpty.
Don't leave your actually retarded smelly pies supporter at the game by themselves to annoy the ■■■■ out of everyone.

If someone has a disability DO NOT STARE, they are people not a circus act. This should be taught to all kids as well from a young age

Dont talk through movies at a cinema and put your phone away. Others actually want to see it

Dont talk through movies at a cinema and put your phone away. Others actually want to see it

If you're at a live gig and spend the entire time filming it through the phone you're holding over your head, it's time to rethink your life.

If you're at a live gig and spend the entire time filming it through the phone you're holding over your head, it's time to rethink your life.
I don't get this. I saw someone bring in a GoPro recently. I do t think he filmed.
For heavens sake! Not everything you do in life needs to be uploaded to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTUBE or whatever other rubbish social media you are on.
Odds are. No one else really cares that much about what you did on a Friday night.

If someone has a disability DO NOT STARE, they are people not a circus act. This should be taught to all kids as well from a young age

haha. mums have to grab their kids and tell them to stop staring at my legs. funnies. 

What sort of bourbon?

What size glass?

With ice or without ice?

And coke? 

Real coke or fake coke?

Placemat? 

Would you like a straw with that?

What sort of bourbon?

What size glass?

With ice or without ice?

And coke? 

Real coke or fake coke?

Placemat? 

Jim Beam White is the minimum standard.

Not a fan of MM, but anything else is fine.

Tumbler, for preference.  Heavy, thick base.

Ice.

Real coke.

Hey, it's your table.

No straw.

What sort of bourbon?

What size glass?

With ice or without ice?

And coke? 

Real coke or fake coke?

Placemat? 

Jim Beam White is the minimum standard.

Not a fan of MM, but anything else is fine.

Tumbler, for preference.  Heavy, thick base.

Ice.

Real coke.

Hey, it's your table.

No straw.

Now there's a man who knows what he wants.

Here you are Sir, enjoy.     ......make sure it's a good tip, ya ****.