#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

The Grin Twins

Even warmer - like when you’re in a wetsuit!

1 Like

still pumpedd

3 Likes

Work is over rated. Training is essential.

1 Like

He actually looks to have some nice movement up the ground from those brief highlights, the shimmy and sidestep and some nous in sliding through midfield traffic appear to be already there. I see some early-years Aaron Davey in his kicking and movement too.

A lot to like about him.

1 Like

I wonder how happy he’d be playing the Dreamtime match next year?

What do you mean by ‘type’!?!

I was referring to Essendon and Cyril, and how we probably thought we had the small forward position covered because we’d just drafted Jetta and Davey

It was a comment on the Essendon of 11 years ago.

(If they don’t change the priority pick rules we get Selwood and Gumby in 06, and then Rioli in 07…maybe…)

1 Like

LOL I was being tongue in cheek!

Taking Blitz back to the glory days!

Anyway…Racist!

2 Likes

And Reimers who was basically a half forward

nice profile pic HAP

1 Like

Blitz ads are offering to “trasform your smile”

Strange but amusing algorithm.

1 Like

The Combine is a standing start, but the testees can start when they wish. And as already stated, the timer doesn’t start until they move between the timing gates.

His 20m testing time relative to all time combine results shows that he is quick.

The comparison to Bolt shows nothing.

2 Likes

You have to remember that it was the media who were pumping him up to end up at Hawthorn not the club.

I’d hate to put the ‘moz’ on him, but he is quite ‘Cyril-esque’ in many of the things he does.

Ahhh,.“moz” … “Mozzie”, … Mosquito, … I get it.

Very good.

2 Likes

Don’t forget we also have rights to chris Johnson’s kid too in NGA if he wants to stay in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Start practicing the game day war cry!
“Mozzie, Mozzie, Mozzie…Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!!”:roll_eyes:

I’m going to yell it in a Mexican accent.

Moss.queee.tooo

2 Likes

This post should go in the Blitz Hall of Fame

2 Likes