#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

Thats the most adorable thing ive ever seen on blitz…

even more than this:

He should get a taste of senior footy every time Fanta or Walla miss. If he impresses, he takes Bags spot.

2 Likes

that kids got the best smile :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He was even grinning ear to ear as soon as he got the ball for that goal that he kicked on Sunday

1 Like

First year recruit needs to learn teamwork. Well, yes, he would, and yes he will.

1 Like

Best long sleeves since Sir James?

2 Likes

Im still struggling to understand why the Hawks would pass on this kid. I know he hasnt played senior footy yet. but from what weve seen in the vfl, he has all the potential in the world. Plays with intensity, puts massive pressure on opposition, tackles hard and has silky skills with ball in hand. Its such a strange decision…

1 Like

They’ve got the Chad! They only look at the next year or two.

2 Likes

Is that Balkan cutting his hair?

2 Likes

With Raz out would love them to bring this kid in!

We must protect him

Ah… the old Dave Myers special right there.

ITS TIME

6 Likes

How did Mozzie play yesterday?

Ok without being in the best or anything. He got only one touch I recall in the first (a handball), but as the game progressed he got a bit more of it. He does better onball at this stage than forward, despite the fact that we tend to think of him as a goal kicking crumbing forward. Mainly handballing in traffic at this stage. He committed one huge howler kick which cost a goal, but otherwise reasonably effective. His strength in close is better than you might think.
Going ok but nowhere near ready to play seniors yet.

5 Likes

What’s that got to do with it?

1 Like

What???

I’m asking how Mozzie played yesterday in the VFL? I didn’t see the game

Needs to put on some muscle and weight to take the knocks and rigours of playing AFL footy.

He might get a sniff this year if we have more injuries but more likely next year or 2021.

1 Like

I was assuming your post was a segue to “it’s time”.

When someone carries on like that, form is totally irrelevant.

I’d be surprised if we see him in the AFL before about Round 16…if at all this year.

2 Likes

So would I but the talk around is not, I hope so too.