#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

Can’t quite tell when he did the hammy.

Anyone heard what actually happened to him? Hammy or something else?

Looked like a bad hammy. And in the last 2 minutes of the game as well. :pensive:

He is starting to take these Cyril comparisons far too literally.

Backing him in to have a really good 2020

16 Likes

on the banwagon

You think he will be ready to have an impact?

Or still have to be built up conservatively?

Hopefully that bad hammy that needed surgery will be all sorted. And they get a program in place to prevent them.

He pinged it twice IIRC

Hope so, going to need some reason to go to the footy next season.

I’d put that largely down to fitness, he didn’t get to do all the sessions this year due to school but it was clear the best thing for him to do for his development was get out on the park and play games

I fully expect he will take a big step next season totally down to just being able to do a decent preseason. I also think his game is more suited to AFL than VFL but anyone who saw him in the VFL would have seen that his skill set one that is a bit above VFL level.

I also think he’s the shot in the arm our senior team needs.

7 Likes

Well if Raz is gone we either get someone else in or just let Moz loose I guess.

Hopefully we have them both playing.

Can grow into Fantasias spot if he goes

Will he get enough of a preseason though? When can he run again?

I’m inclined to think that providing he gets through the preseason unscathed we don’t have much to lose by giving him a few games early to get up to speed.

I hope he gets to play in most of the JLT’s at least

4 Likes

Wants out.

Jokes.

I’m pretty sure he will be good to go by the start of the pre-season

2 Likes

Release Walla up the field and play Mossie.

Time to put some faith in the players.

In other news the Hooker and Moz photos on Instagram throughout the year was always fun

Art buddies obviously

4 Likes

I heard he was as unfit as Francis so I’m not completely sold he’ll have too much impact next year. However he was at school so maybe full time footy will get him up to speed.

Yeah, it sounded like they banked him early and prioritised his schooling over everything else this year. 100% the right way to go about it

4 Likes