#22 - Jake Carlisle: Gone

sheedy always had the ability to make steak knives into champs his still at the club in some capacity stanton on the other hand is wet beach towel

What? Besides the stupid dig at Stanton, who has been our best mid all year. Who did Sheedy make a star from steak knives? Campo, Murphy?

he will be the worst 300 gamer essendon will have ever in history dean wallis is what u call steak knive made him a champ

Zantuck

So... if Carlisle goes to Fark Carlton he's certifiably insane because they're a basket case. On the other hand if Carlisle re-signs with us he's certifiably insane because we are a basket case.

Better the basket case you knowā€¦

EFC - basket case on - off field / offering a decent sum based on output

CFC - basket case on field / offering a truck of money for the sake of it

Hmmm decisions decisions

sheedy always had the ability to make steak knives into champs his still at the club in some capacity stanton on the other hand is wet beach towel
What? Besides the stupid dig at Stanton, who has been our best mid all year. Who did Sheedy make a star from steak knives? Campo, Murphy?
Cupido and Alvey.

I think the only ā€œsteak knivesā€ that worked was McPhee. Wellman and Barnard were the only compensation we got for Salmon so I donā€™t think either counts as steak knives.

Plenty of trades/recycles either worked for failed on top of those of course!

Cole?

ā€œShuddersā€

Cupido and Alvey.

I think the only ā€œsteak knivesā€ that worked was McPhee. Wellman and Barnard were the only compensation we got for Salmon so I donā€™t think either counts as steak knives.

Cole?

So... if Carlisle goes to Fark Carlton he's certifiably insane because they're a basket case. On the other hand if Carlisle re-signs with us he's certifiably insane because we are a basket case.

Better the basket case you knowā€¦

Cupido and Alvey.

Denham for Barnes is another that was a win-win for both clubs. Plus we got Barnesy back for the 2000 flag when most wouldā€™ve considered him finished after he was cut by the Catsā€¦

Cupido and Alvey.

Soā€¦ if Carlisle goes to Fark Carlton heā€™s certifiably insane because theyā€™re a basket case. On the other hand if Carlisle re-signs with us heā€™s certifiably insane because we are a basket case.

The thing with Carlisle is now we are coachless assuming his decision is not already made, a decision may be weeks away.

So is Carlton

It seems they will have a coach this week at the latest - some are suggesting the appointment will be ratified tonight.

Lions will take bottom and they have plenty of $$ in the salary cap so would force Carlscum to trade if they want to get Carlisle. Good result for us.

No way Geelong give up a top 10 pick for Hendo though.

Doesnā€™t matter. If Carlisle says he wants to go to Carlton then even though Lions have first pick in PSD they wonā€™t take him.

kreuzer and their 2nd round

Another ruckman that canā€™t stay on the park?

Out: Carlisle, pick 23
In: Pick 5 & 44

Simple. Saints get a decent upgrade on top of Carlisle that they can on-trade to get Freeman (they might have to bundle it up with something else but it makes life easier).

We hit the draft with picks 4, 5, 25 (Melk) & 44.

Weā€™re still getting unders overall - essentially trading Carlisle and Melk for pick 5 and a third rounder - but itā€™s a pretty fair deal and should get the job doneā€¦ youā€™d hope.

kreuzer and their 2nd round

Thats more like it good swap for us

Jamison? You farkin sers brah?

The thing with Carlisle is now we are coachless assuming his decision is not already made, a decision may be weeks away.

So is Carlton

I would rather get steak knives