#22 - Jake Carlisle: Gone

Pick 5 must play round 1 just to rub it in.

Pick 5 must play round 1 just to rub it in.

Kicks 5 first half, then moves back to shut down a key forward.

Where exactly is it legal to do coke?

Moorabbin…

Not when l was growing up there in Wickham Rd. it wasn’t.

Definitely didn’t happen at Southmoor state primary in the late '60’s.
Razz & glugs with Choo Choo bar was our limit.

Heard this on the radio just now they said it was a first strike, 2 week suspension, counseling, starting pre season 2 weeks early voluntarily and losing $50k marketing allowance for next year.

Guess we don’t have to worry about the defamation proceedings now.

Hope he sorts himself out personally but this is the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to St Kilda.

But the AFL bullshite make things up as you go along continues.

What happened to no suspension, privacy, counseling, target-testing, $5k fine?

"In a statement, AFL General Counsel Andrew Dillon said Carlisle would be permitted to play in the 2016 NAB Challenge and the VFL.”

Clayton’s suspension! How hard is it to be consistent…

Eh, he seems all right. That’s all I care about.

He sniffed alone.
He didn't snort anyone

When Gerard Healy saw the size of his nostrils…

How can you suspend someone for that?

Actually who cares its carlisle. Carry on

Just think, if he chose Hawthorn instead, he would have been free to continue, because they’re all good blokes down there.

If he only had a small amount of illicit substance, then he was only a little bit over the legal limit.

Got nothing against the guy. If he steps up mentally, he’s going to be excellent for them. Maybe better than excellent. And I’ll wish he still played for us.

Hes been a dill, but he didnt kill, maim, harm or damage anyone. I’m glad he has copped his “punishment”, St kilda can get on with it, he can get on with it and so too can Blitz. Go and speculate on Pick 5, Carlisle is past tense.

1 Like

History has proven Jake correct.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.