#23 David Myers Retyers

This contract extension will take to RFA status. Imagine that if Myers continues his rate of progress that he will be a wanted commodity, at that time.

This contract extension will take to RFA status. Imagine that if Myers continues his rate of progress that he will be a wanted commodity, at that time.

He would have been eligible at the end of 2015, so I'd think if that was a consideration for him, he would have signed a one year extension instead of 2.

Is there a rule that says we have to wait till a contract has ended before signing a new one. If not, sign him up for two more (3 in total)

Your wish is EFC's command....good call...

Well done David,you showed so much love & passion for the club this year,and you’ve backed it up by signing on…

200 game player.

Great leadership qualities.

Plays tall… Oh sh@t…

His pass to Goddard v Freo in the last quarter was sensational.

Pass of the year.

Pass of the year.
When did this happen? Or do you guys mean the one to Carlisle in the booers game?

Pass of the year.
When did this happen? Or do you guys mean the one to Carlisle in the booers game?

I reckon your right Bombers08. It was Myers to Carlisle v WCE, I was thinking off. All those peptides messing with my mind. :huh:

Plays tall... Oh sh@t...

Plays long

Wants more midfield time.

Hates cuddles

"It is understood that contrary to speculation there is a condition in Myers' contract stating that under no circumstances is he to be played in the centre and will be utilised exclusively as a 3rd tall back from this point on"

"It is understood that contrary to speculation there is a condition in Myers' contract stating that under no circumstances is he to be played in the centre and will be utilised exclusively as a 3rd tall back from this point on"

get out.

get out.

Could be a mobile HBF.

Utility.

get out.
Could be a mobile HBF.

Defensive mid

Is myers going to lift a few gears or are we seeing the best of him?