#23 Harrison Jones - now 23 til 2024!

If his confidence is wrecked from a missed shot at goal last season, the pressure of top level football probably isn’t for him

1 Like

My observation - and I’d think that there aren’t too many players that have played at the highest level that haven’t had their confidence shaken at some point in their careers. But you’re right, he does need to get over it and pretty quickly too.

1 Like

Jones doesn’t better him in any area.
Even in the ‘long flowing locks’ category.

Posts that were inappropriate were deleted, that is why you cannot see them. Saladin doesn’t say something or do something unless it has crossed a line.

1 Like

Someone has to arbitrate, and make a decision on what is inappropriate and exactly where the line is drawn.
This is what I assumed happened.

but I seem to recall something I read once where someone was burning books because they were inappropriate and crossed a line.

Was seeking clarification on when something is inappropriate and where the line is drawn.

When Censors have that kind of power is it a case of you relying on their value system, or are their established rules which were crossed.
In such circumstances one could take the action and cite the rules that were breached.

In the case at hand I couldn’t tell whether that was the case, or whether it was a case of …. In Saladin’s opinion ….

Blitz is privately owned and the owner has given control to a group of mods. They let most things go until such time they feel things go too far. A lot of leeway is given, but occasionally they feel the need to step in. If something truly bothers you about this, then PM @Mendozaaaa.

2 Likes

Does Mendozza own the site?

:smile: no
Riolio does, he bought it from Andy who started it, or least that’s how I remember it.

Perhaps I will pm Rioli.
I guess if I ask too many sensitive questions I might get banned.

I doubt he will answer, he doesn’t spend much time on here these days. If you really want to know something, just PM one of the mods and ask away.

Maybe you’ll find this helpful:

Specifically

1 Like

We sold to the Saudi’s back in 2006.

21 Likes

Funny, I always assumed Blitz was like a giant energy farm al la The Matrix, running on the wattage of 22 years of frustration, disappointment and wry humour. Come the time when we break the drought (so September this year) (Blitz obvs runs on blind faith and delusion as well) I imagine it will form into a giant Voltron-like mechanoid and chase the other fan forums down and bash them into the mud. North Melbourne’s I imagine as a size-challenged slightly soiled nerf kangaroo.
Really interested to see what the next chapter is for Jones; reckon he may not get up this week…

3 Likes

BlitzLIV

2 Likes

LIVejasmine

3 Likes

when did the Russians takeover?

Do you know if he actually ran laps at all or did he just do handball / boxing training?

Oh they didn’t we just sold log in details.

4 Likes

Ran multiple laps, more than Zerk.

3 Likes

PM’ing me could get you banned you just never know

26 Likes