#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Gold Coast recruiter should be lined up and shot if that was put on the table.

They offered Pick 2 for Lachie Weller, and he’s not a patch on Stringer…

Who is running that shitshow? Oh right, the AFL.

1 Like

They didn’t offer it.

They regretfully accepted it.

Were held over a barrel.

1 Like

Any chance you could’ve kicked that goal Jake?

He didnt look confident going for it did he. Not Strings like. Love him though. Played well. Couple of f50 entries where ■■■■ at the end though.

Should have been 50. Ball was thrown to Langford

If he wants the big coin he needs to be more damaging with the ball coming out of the centre

Back to 600k for 3 years?

2 Likes

Thought he was good tonight. Can’t believe the speed I saw. Fittest of his Career I’d say.

9 Likes

I never saw Jake look at the umpires like that after a Bulldogs loss

4 Likes

Looks like he has so more more confidence in his body the last couple of weeks. Seems so much more athletic

5 Likes

Probably already been said but if he wants Tyne big coin he’s gotta kick those goals. Killed us it went down the other end for a Melbourne goal

How about the ones he almost never misses from the pocket with no daylight between the sticks??

Fair suck of the sav. He won’t often miss sitters like that.

5 Likes

Not as good as last week but he was having a fair crack.

The miss was disappointing, but it wasn’t far off.

Only the second time in his career he’s had consecutive 20+ games, can’t fault the effort!

4 Likes

23 Likes

Read too many newspapers this week I reckon. Got a bit ahead of himself. A few times I think he burnt the forwards or opted for the incredible rather than the sensible.

1 Like

He got a fantastic clearance in that last quarter. We were within 11 points…and then he proceeded to kick it to no ones advantage in the forward line.

So bloody frustrating.

1 Like

Boils my blood.

“Stop looking at me Jake”

18 Likes