#26 Clunk Hooker

Loved his year and how he was able to prove the doubters wrong :)

@Hooksy26: If Buddy goes to Sydney surely they will stop showing that replay of me chasing him down the wing?! @AFL360 #newjumper #newteam

Super year. Super sense of humour.

Always been a fan, this year just cemented it.

10 year centre half backs of his size don’t come along every day.

Hooker and pick 18 for Caddy… Pft!!

Finally vindicated. I've been singing the praises of hookers for years.

Keep it going Cale. You are becoming a very good CHB.

You are not alone in singing that song. Had a great year and is still on an upward curve in terms of his development. 

What can I say that I haven't been saying since the day we drafted him. Thank you Cale for sticking around. His passion is there for all to see. He might get touched up every now and then, but he is never beaten.

Great year from Cale and will only get better.

I had my doubts early in his career but he's killing it. Very happy to be wiping egg from my face.

At the start of the year I said he would be one of our best defenders. Absolutely stoked one of my favourites had such an amazing year. Glad he rejected the deal to take him to WCE and finally in the minds of most supporters he has shown to be ahead of Pears (something many scoffed at when I made that prediction at the start of the year). Will be better next year. Him and Carlisle and hopefully Hurley will be our KPD for the next ten years. 

CLUNK!!!

8/10

Finally vindicated. I've been singing the praises of hookers for years.

Keep it going Cale. You are becoming a very good CHB.

This guy is as solid as a rock.  And has been ours this season.  Is capable of lifting his game in 2014 and I think he can.

Incidentally, also one of the best players on AFL Live for playstation.

Rather than start a new thread thought I would just rehash this one.

Has there been a more improved player in the space fo 2-3 years in the last 20-odd?

Seriously, it is nearly at the point where we say "■■■■, Hooker is out, we are in all sorts".

Takes the number 1 guy each week and if the midfield can do its job at least half arsed he will barely concede a goal.

Hooksey is a gun.  His development is what allows us to move Carlisle and Hurley between back and forward.  Hopefully we will just leave him back and no include him in the Key Position Player rotation

Story of the year for mine. Backed himself to stay. Proved himself to be awesome. Hope he, like many others, can back up in 2014.

So far so good :)

Hooksey is a gun.  His development is what allows us to move Carlisle and Hurley between back and forward.  Hopefully we will just leave him back and no include him in the Key Position Player rotation

Considering his kicking for goal, I doubt that will ever happen ;)

life time card carrying member. still hideously underrated.

CLUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has turned into a great player and is still horribly underrated.

He may not be the best piece in our team but he is definitely one of the most important structurally.

Just about our most important player, the way he reads the play across half back is brilliant.

Would not trade for Caddy

More buckets than Carlisle.