#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

That mark in the last minute or so was all kinds of heroic. Well done Red Dog!

2 Likes

Probably expect him to get fined this week, but he still played a good game; significantly better than last week. When heā€™s on heā€™s great to watch.

much, much better

himself and hind weā€™re both great, tbh

3 Likes

looks like he got up the wing more. LIKE

???

4:20 or so to go in the last quarter (2:43:50 on the Kayo replay, sorry, idk how to gif it) Redman tackles Cook near the boundary on the HBF and wins a htb. Both players on the ground, Redman gives him a punch to the ribs after the free has been paid. Intentional, body contact, low impact, should be a fine.

He was good yesterday but his decision making/short kicking can be very average as shown yesterday.

Thanks @soundman (will give it a look, didnā€™t see it at the time).

It was very quick. Cook got up and whinged about it a bit, but it didnā€™t seem to do any damage.

1 Like

Not as obvious as Rachelles punch on Devon

1 Like

He and Draper seem to have now commenced their seasons. If we can get two more to do that against Freo we might gather some momentum. I nominate Hind as one.

4 Likes

Are you saying Hind didnā€™t play well yesterday? I thought he was terrific.

1 Like

I think he probably played better than he has all year, but I think heā€™s been down on last year

Did what he should be expected to do.

Now needs to get back to doing it consistently and against top opposition.

Yeah definitely been down on last year, good step forward yesterday.

At least the trajectory is up now.

Repaying some serious faith from the coaches after a diabolical shocker last week.

Yeah i saw that, I was half expecting the free kick to be reversed. Unfortunately thatā€™s the kind of thing he does that ruins all the good things he does. Needs to stop those stupid brain farts. But apart from that was a great game.

1 Like

He fits in really well then

Good game by Redders. Excellent response after being woeful last week!

When I saw that I immediately thought ā– ā– ā– ā–  the umps will reverse that but luckily they kept the whistle out of their mouth.
Eleni at least was probably out of breath from blowing it all game

1 Like