#28 Elliot Kavanagh

He's introverted so he cannot be a key forward, or so some psychologist believes.

KavaNUP

I'd just like him to show that he gives a fark to start with. Honestly, he looks like he'd rather not be out there at VFL or AFL level. He looks and plays timid.

Have we been watching the same.AFL games!? Against Freo last year he was impressive

Did he come on as a sub that game? I think I remember a good goal from him, but I don't recall being particularly impressed. I thought he played a good game against Brisbane last year.
I just don't think his attack on the ball is anywhere near close enough to AFL standard. He doesn't play as if he is desperate to make the grade. I'd like to know what qualities Kav has that translates to AFL footballer.

Nah he started. Was unlucky to get dropped IMHO.

Did a couple of good things. Problem being it was only a couple. Needs to do more, more often.

More than any other young player I've seen in a recent years, I can't quite work out what got him drafted.

In an ideal world, what sort of player would he be?

More than any other young player I've seen in a recent years, I can't quite work out what got him drafted.

generalist

What are his tools/tricks?

Ouch.

yes we could have had bootsma :D

What are his tools/tricks?

Sulking

come off it.

I'd just like him to show that he gives a fark to start with. Honestly, he looks like he'd rather not be out there at VFL or AFL level. He looks and plays timid.

Have we been watching the same.AFL games!? Against Freo last year he was impressive
Did he come on as a sub that game? I think I remember a good goal from him, but I don't recall being particularly impressed. I thought he played a good game against Brisbane last year.
I just don't think his attack on the ball is anywhere near close enough to AFL standard. He doesn't play as if he is desperate to make the grade. I'd like to know what qualities Kav has that translates to AFL footballer.
Did a couple of good things. Problem being it was only a couple. Needs to do more, more often.

So ATE is hanging his hat on a game he played two years ago when he started and got four kicks and six handballs?

So ATE is hanging his hat on a game he played two years ago when he started and got four kicks and six handballs?

how much grace did paddy get for anzac day?

Has never been in favour so hasn't got a lot of opportunities, but has done nothing to demand opportunities either. Hope one of those changes next year and he kills it, but have no real reason to expect he will.

Do or die for him in 2015.

Honestly can’t see him getting a game though with the addition of Cooney and Browne/Hams/Kommer returning from injury.

UNLEASH THE KAV

Do or die for him in 2015.
Honestly can't see him getting a game though with the addition of Cooney and Browne/Hams/Kommer returning from injury.

Mate..anything could happen, who would of predicted Colyer to make the impact he did this year.

*Elliott 

Colyer always had an impact, usually it was undone from very poor disposal, but he turned that around this year and is now quite reliable with his disposal.

as far as I know, no.

We could have numerous retirements at the end of 2015, so there actually may not be that much pressure on the youngsters…

57849-270x209-ETstill.jpeg