#28 Elliot Kavanagh

He's been barely noticeable in the AFL as well.

Probably means we should make him captain-coach.

He's been barely noticeable in the AFL as well.

At least he's consistent.

He should be given run with roles during the practice matches so he learns how much work you need to do. I think following them around and learning from elite opposition mids will teach him a fair bit. Whether he wants to work hard enough is another matter.

Needs to stay off the Anti Obesity and bulk up a bit

Spend some time with Rioli and Barnes

Draft number should be irrelevant now. Only form earns an AFL match.

Surprised he still got more AFL exposure in 2014 than MOOSE!

The Joker can run a try-out between these two at the end of 2015.

I’d just like him to show that he gives a fark to start with. Honestly, he looks like he’d rather not be out there at VFL or AFL level. He looks and plays timid.

I'd just like him to show that he gives a fark to start with. Honestly, he looks like he'd rather not be out there at VFL or AFL level. He looks and plays timid.

Yeah, just looks like he doesn't know what he wants to do from one minute to the next. People will say it's confidence but I'm not sure I agree, players like Jetta have confidence issues but still know what they are meant to be doing. Kav looks like a tweener mid, isn't inside but isn't outside either and apart from a couple of nice handballs in traffic looks like a jack-of-no-trades. Needs to work out what he wants to do in any given passage of play and then aggresively pursue that.

I'd just like him to show that he gives a fark to start with. Honestly, he looks like he'd rather not be out there at VFL or AFL level. He looks and plays timid.

Have we been watching the same.AFL games!? Against Freo last year he was impressive

Have we been watching the same.AFL games!? Against Freo last year he was impressive

does my gif post need to be revived?

Did he come on as a sub that game? I think I remember a good goal from him, but I don't recall being particularly impressed. I thought he played a good game against Brisbane last year.
I just don't think his attack on the ball is anywhere near close enough to AFL standard. He doesn't play as if he is desperate to make the grade. I'd like to know what qualities Kav has that translates to AFL footballer.

So does anyone know if he has social anxiety? i remember someone posting hear saying he does

Has all the skills and natural ability. Lacks the desire. Hams will go past him pretty quickly once gets body right for that reason alone IMO

Was touted a top 10 pick but slid through to Essendon because of injury concerns. Remember Essendon were rapt they got him so late. Just needs opportunity and has never been given a run at it ... has a good game then gets dropped. Reckon he's got what it takes #gokav

I remember that Norf were dead keen but his old man (allegedly) knocked that on the head.
There was a fair bit of chatter about draft-tampering.

2015's Colyer...   I hope

And 2014 Colyer will be 2015 Hooker.

Some kids look good at lower levels and can’t make the trasition, he doesn’t appear to have been able to.

He was never a competitive player pre draft got through and on other features, but he hasn’t been able to develop that part of his game.

You gotta want it bad to play AFL or be insanely talented, he appears neither.

Nah, its over. If he doesnt show something extraordinary in the VFL next year its out.

same for nob and browne to be fair.

Nah Browne has got another 2 years. 

See the ■■■■■■■ size of him running laps with hird?

That's a bloke we want in the middle for sure. 

So does anyone know if he has social anxiety? i remember someone posting hear saying he does

anyone?

ask ben doolan, psychologist.

anyone?

Everyone just probably has you on ignore mate.  Clearly can't handle your insight.

Let me help you out by quoting you.