#28 kav!

Needs to aim for 10+ games in 2014 or his list spot will come under scrutiny.

Why the pessimism? I see a potential 200 gamer in Kav and aside from Daniher he looks the pick of the players yet to break into the first choice team.

Cleans up with chicks

Cleans up with chicks

That's nice of him. Personally I let them clean up while I have a bourbon, but there you go.

Will see more of him this year. I like what I see. Will become a more than solid player in our best 22 in the next couple of years. Needs more peptides though.

Murders fools at Monopoly

Average COD player. Who am I kidding, pwnd me over and over.

Why the pessimism? I see a potential 200 gamer in Kav and aside from Daniher he looks the pick of the players yet to break into the first choice team.

200 game player? fark me. He's shown very, very little. he'll be lucky to play 50 at this rate. needs a big lift next year

200 game player? fark me. He's shown very, very little. he'll be lucky to play 50 at this rate. needs a big lift next year

The fact that the club signed him for another 2 years even though hes only played 5 or so senior games in 2 years seems to indicate TRB thinks he has a big future.

Does a mean enchilada

Hungry Hungry Hippo hero.

I couldn't find a more recent thread, and I'd been searching through injury reports and VFL, just couldn't find anything on where Kavanagh is it at currently.

Certainly not bagging the guy as I think he has heaps of talent, was really hoping he would play 10+ games this year. I know his first year was just managing him due to bad hammy's, but if he can't get games this year then is he in danger of the chop?

Hoping someone can shed some light!

He is contracted for next year as well

Hope he makes it.

Doesn’t look likely at this stage though.

Opportunity knocks

Opportunity knocks

What, like a 'knock to the leg'?
Sure it does.

Kavanagh, obrien, Colyer all in strife I reckon.

Rubbish !

Rubbish !

For starters ALL contracted for 2015.

Rubbish !

For starters ALL contracted for 2015.

I suspect that's more a function of our limited draft picks, in some cases. They're going to be better than pick 197.