#29 Alwyn Davey

DAVEY%20Alwyn.png

...14 games (100 total!)

CHF OR CHB?

WSPHU. Underager, needs to bulk up a bit though.
Seriously, the first part of the year was very solid by Alwyn. If he was a meter taller he would be terrific.

#30? Racist!

WSPHU. Underager, needs to bulk up a bit though.
Seriously, the first part of the year was very solid by Alwyn. If he was a meter taller he would be terrific.

Just stick him in a pocket till he puts on some size.

Give the kid a game. Wouldn't be worse than the old man.

#30? Racist!

Maths, Blitzstyle!!

#1 Hibberd + #29 Davey = #30 Ryder

Oops.

Whatever.

100 games.

Can't wait till we get your four boys running around!

Last year in 2014 one would think. Been fantastic his career....I remember when he first came onto the scene and he was the most exciting player which bomber fans flooded to see with his immense defensive pressure through pace.....lots went to games just to see this......he was a match breaker for sure.

Don't see the point in retaining Davey on the list.

he's done his job.

I'd think he'd stay another year. We are not exactly overflowing with his type.

Teetering on the edge. 3 goals a few weeks in a row, 0 for the next couple. Need him to get his average goals up to 2 per game. Averaging 3.3 tackles per game, same as Kommer, more than Dempsey and Baguley (not sure who leads our tackles - Howlett?).

Keep, need a CHF to stand up this season.

Keep, need a CHF to stand up this season.

SPOT ON.

Keep him another year, can still be more then handy at times and wouldnt be on that much.

Bar Winderlich he’s yet to be surpassed by anyone else we’ve drafted.

Like Crameri, doesn’t kick too many after about round 14.

But bar Licha, we don’t have any better small forwards at the moment, and it’s our major weakness.

Had a bit of an average year.  But I reckon he gave us everything he had.

Got to 100 games, well done!

It's unfortunate that he is the only player in the list that seems to be able to get to the position where a CHF should present.