#34 Kyle Hardingham

Top bloke, came to visit our local club when my son was u10, about 6 yrs ago. True story : he showed the kids how to hold a ball to kick, making a heart shape with opposed fingers and thumbs. I was standing to the side about 5-10 m away from him and he randomly turned towards me for a demo kick… and toed it along the ground! I picked it up and kicked it back to him decently and he laughed and told the kids to do it like that, not like his effort. Stayed a long time doing photos and signing jumpers etc. Really nice, humble guy.

11 Likes

See avatar.

2 Likes

was just watching some highlights from the Bombers v Bulldogs game in 2011, and this guy popped up a few times. Couple of minutes later, there’s an update on Facebook from the Doutta Stars FC about him! tad freaky. Anyway, thought I’d post the update for anyone interested!

It is with a touch of sadness that we announce that senior coach, Kyle Hardingham has decided to relocate back to WA with his family. In these challenging times, Kyle has made the tough decision to take Shelley, Asher and Austin back home to be closer to family and friends. The Club will miss Kyle as a coach and mentor. His commitment to the role and contribution to the growth of our playing group has been extraordinary. He has done a terrific job with preseason training and as playing coach. By now, Kyle will have spoken to most of the playing group, but please do not hesitate to leave your own message of thanks and support. With any luck we’ll be able to have a proper send-off later in the year before the Hardingham’s depart.

Players, Committee and Supporters wish Kyle all the very best in the future with family, friends and footy. He will be welcomed back at any time. Thanks mate!

8 Likes

Sensational bloke and I wish him nothing but happiness and success with whatever path he takes.

4 Likes

I always thought he was going to get Mark of the Year some time

2 Likes

I miss teams kicking down the boundary to a two-on-two, with our two being Hardingham and Fletcher.

BANG, out of bounds.

1 Like