#34 Kyle Hardingham

Needs to do some meditation or something to calm down, got all the tools, he is just not calm under pressure. It might come with time, but gee he tried hard against the hawks, cannot fault him for effort.

I’m loving Hardy up forward, he’s chaotic which is great, creates uncertainty and never stops trying. So so pleased for him.

Had his traditional flying high for a simple mark only have it go over his head and also his kick inboard which gets intercepted. But if he can get that crap out of his system then he can be handy up forward.

He's a player that if your teams result didn't hang on his contribution, you'd love watching him, due to as people mention his unpredictable behaviour and decision making/disposal.

those inboard passes that keep getting picked off are so annoying. Can't fault his effort so far though, just hope that again as others have said they figure out how to make him control his brain fade turnovers or silly mistakes.

Massive Hangs + Head In Hands = Hardingham

Loves running under it.

Love his endeavor, The boys seem to love his defensive traits, Goes when he has too.

Winderlich clone.

Winderlich clone.

I'll order 4 with new improved hammy upgrade thanks

DINGA

Had his traditional flying high for a simple mark only have it go over his head and also his kick inboard which gets intercepted. But if he can get that crap out of his system then he can be handy up forward.

I agree with the sentiment, but it didnt go over his head, it went through his hands. If he can fix THAT he (and us) will be 3 goals a game (at least) better off.

Winderlich clone.

lol, can't help but have a swipe can you

Winderlich clone.

Don't you know that HAP is always right? Disagreeing with him causes him to put you on his list.

Winderlich clone.

Don't you know that HAP is always right? Disagreeing with him causes him to put you on his list.
You saying you don't keep a similar list? I thought everyone did...

Winderlich clone.

This makes me think of Rick from the young ones - "hands up who likes me"

Winderlich clone.

l don't have a list, l suspect l am not the only one who doesn't. 

Winderlich clone.

l don't have a list, l suspect l am not the only one who doesn't. 

So when you become ultimate dictator of the world, how do you decide who is first in line for the firing squads???

You gotta have aspirations! 

I don’t have a list either

Winderlich clone.

:D

Yep, sarky little ■■■■■■■!

Haha. There are some things that people say that honestly make me think "how the heck would anyone come to that conclusion?".

Often I think it's more that people are bad at explaining where they're coming from, or start with some assumption that they're assuming everyone else shares.

Chillax though, you're not on the list, nor is Zebba, nor is lamaros (altho...). And I love youz all as well.

Winderlich clone.

:D

Yep, sarky little ■■■■■■■!

Haha. There are some things that people say that honestly make me think "how the heck would anyone come to that conclusion?".
Often I think it's more that people are bad at explaining where they're coming from, or start with some assumption that they're assuming everyone else shares.

Chillax though, you're not on the list, nor is Zebba, nor is lamaros (altho...). And I love youz all as well.
We're not bad at explaining, you're bad at understanding. Take some responsibility FFS!

Winderlich clone.

I might have a problem with this if he, you know, wasn't.