#34 Kyle Hardingham

Cant wait to see Hardy, Ambrose, JOEDAN, Chappy and Jake C ...... perhaps with Licha/Fantastica/Goddard all having a go up front.

May happen on the MCG on 27th SEPT 2014.

Hardy has been special this year. Well done.

Great stuff by Hardy. Dedication and intense practice can improve skills. We saw that with Watson. Maybe this is what has happened with number 34. Let’s hope so.

He offers a bit on the fwd line with his unpredictable leap. More power to him.

Just an interesting stat - Hardingham is 9 goals 0 behinds this year (now our leading goal kicker).. Reverse yips in front of goal it seems

Hardingham has the spiy

Has shown great improvement in his goal kicking already this season, enough to put the erroneous Michael Symmonds comparisons to rest. With a full list to choose from he will be competing with Ambrose for the medium / 3rd tall forward for most of the season. Sit back and enjoy, it should be quite a contest.

Such a confidence player.  When he's able to slot that first goal, I feel much more confident in his ability to make subsequent shots.

Hasn’t missed this year has he? 9 straight I think

Multiple goals in every game.

That’s pretty impressive.

Now he just needs to do something else apart from kick goals... Not sure he's doing enough at the moment to be considered clear best 22. If he had missed half of those shots he'd be 5.4 and stuff all else from four games.

Hardi at FF does not have to miss kick his passes to anyone. Just has to kick straight over the head of the umpire between the big white sticks as you have been doing so effectively and accurately ...... Top effort this year dare i say it Colman Medalist..... Am I too soon??

umm, yeah, if he hadn't kicked the goals that he DID actually kick he would have done stuff all..yep, makes sense. Also if Essendon had lost those two games we won we would be sitting 0-4, I'm not sure that Essendon is doing enough either..

Now he just needs to do something else apart from kick goals... Not sure he's doing enough at the moment to be considered clear best 22. If he had missed half of those shots he'd be 5.4 and stuff all else from four games.

You are serious are you?   *where the ■■■■ is that headbutting brick wall gif*

You are serious are you?   *where the fark is that headbutting brick wall gif*
Goals don't win matches Reboot.
Hang on, I've got something wrong here, haven't I???

What else should he be doing?

28655_1000.jpg

Due to our Swiss Cheese lineup yesterday, Hardy Was matched up against their best defender and one of the top few tall defenders in the league in Mcpharlin. Did alright to get 2 junk time goals IMO. 9 str8 after 4 rounds - Not one person on here would have picked that!

Has shown great improvement in his goal kicking already this season, enough to put the erroneous Michael Symmonds comparisons to rest. With a full list to choose from he will be competing with Ambrose for the medium / 3rd tall forward for most of the season. Sit back and enjoy, it should be quite a contest.

I loved Symons. 110% endeavour, every contest.

Possibly one of the more amusing posts so far this season.

If he keeps on kicking an average of 2 and a bit goals (straight, no behinds) every match this season that's 45-50 goals.

Nobody at the Bombers - by the way, including no-one in your 'best 22'...whoever the hell is in it! - nobody has kicked 50 goals in a season for ■■■■■■■■■ ever!

Are any of you actually suggesting that Hardi had anything other than a shithouse game against Freo?

Or do junk time goals count for double somehow?

So. How is he going in the Coleman?

Much better than he would be if he'd kicked 5.4 so far this season.