#34 Kyle Hardingham

Are any of you actually suggesting that Hardi had anything other than a shithouse game against Freo?
Or do junk time goals count for double somehow?

Please don't stop the music.

Pretty much everyone except Gleeson was **** against Freo.

Jd went ok

Thought Hardy was cooked end of last season.  1 year contract would suggest he was on his last legs in the AFL.  Now he's equal leader in our goal kicking.

I'd say out of everyone, Hardy's been the biggest beneficiary of Crameri's defection, and I'm glad to see him taking the opportunity.

Now he just needs to do something else apart from kick goals... Not sure he's doing enough at the moment to be considered clear best 22. If he had missed half of those shots he'd be 5.4 and stuff all else from four games.

worst post of the year. Did he fark your missus?

What does his old man do again?

Actually don't stress we've got a Sat night game coming up on 7.

The boy from KOJONUP western australia

So. How is he going in the Coleman?

Much better than he would be if he'd kicked 5.4 so far this season.
Could almost say he's kicked to capacity.

Now he just needs to do something else apart from kick goals… Not sure he’s doing enough at the moment to be considered clear best 22. If he had missed half of those shots he’d be 5.4 and stuff all else from four games.

How embarrassment. Please, just stop.

Was horrible. Pardon one week off

. Been ok

We got it inside 50 only a record low 30 times for the game, about a 3rd in the last quarter - when he kicked two goals.  He was playing on their best defender, who happens to be a gun, when he normally gets 3rd or 4th best.  He roamed out of 50 and led a few times only to have the ball kicked on top of his head, making it easy for McPharlin to pick him off, including the goal McPharlin kicked from on ordinary short high chip out of defence.  I'm far from his number one fan, but fair is fair, in the circumstances, he was FAR from our worst.  How did the speedy, high-skilled, much better player in Jason Winderlich go?

not his fault this week, started the season as probably 4th tallish forward hence getting 4th best defender. Against Freo ended up with Mcpharlin for most parts of the game. The forwardline lacking key players and dubious structure and history to begin with was also going to be hard work up there.

That being said as someone said he has to offer more than has been, which is the worrying part with his questionable decision making and or skill in field kicking. However if he can kick 3 or 4 goals a game with similar possies as now, would make up for it.

He is doing his bit so far this season, which is more than I thought he could offer.

Are any of you actually suggesting that Hardi had anything other than a shithouse game against Freo?
Or do junk time goals count for double somehow?

I have seen far better players than Hardingham stitched up by McPharland. Because of no ruck,resting Fletcher and the injury to Goddard, he got the match up on McPharland. Lets compare apples with apples. 

Now he just needs to do something else apart from kick goals... Not sure he's doing enough at the moment to be considered clear best 22. If he had missed half of those shots he'd be 5.4 and stuff all else from four games.

And if he'd missed them all he'd be 0.9; delist.

Nevermind that, if he was 6 inches taller, faster, stronger, smarter and more skillfull he'd win the coleman 5 year deal!

Nevermind that, if he was 6 inches taller, faster, stronger, smarter and more skillfull he'd win the coleman 5 year deal!

Same guy is defending Jetta's game on the weekend.

Borderline troll I'd say.

No I just don’t rate Hardingham.

I don't think anyone really does, but we've finally got a forward who is actually keen on being dangerous & kicking goals. It's novel, I can understand why you are struggling with this, especially as a Jetta (who seems to do anything to avoid taking a shot) fan.

I don't think anyone's under the impression he's going to win the Brownlow but if we can get a couple of goals a week out of one of our lower-end players, that's significantly better than, umm, not getting a couple of goals a week out of our lower tier players. Or even tying Joe/Carlisle down deep forward where they're not really up to it yet - they're both able to have a good impact higher up the park.

Hardie kicking 2 every week means we're more able to cope with developing those guys - less burden on them to kick the score. While he's getting picked, as a forward, while it's not absolutely all his role, it is a significant part of what he has to do.

Plus: he's kicked as many goals as Buddy & Cloke between them! GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE

Averages more than 2 goals per game. Just saying…

Doing the job.

I’m not saying to drop him. 2 a game is great and long may it continue.

It’d just be nice if he did something extra too. Otherwise he will get dropped if he stops kicking accurately.

I'm not saying to drop him. 2 a game is great and long may it continue.
It'd just be nice if he did something extra too. Otherwise he will get dropped if he stops kicking accurately.

I'll ask again, what should he be doing?