#36 Jayden Davey

Sounds hot.

You should see me naked

Joneseys calves are epic

I have.

Just been watching ‘The Kids’ on Kayo and the Davey twins intro is a cracker!

So great having these two at the club, I can’t wait to see how Jayden goes later on.

5 Likes

Alwyn has been getting the attention, and rightly so, he looks better than I thought he would be. Hope Jayden gets a chance at some point this season in the VFL to show what he can do, and hopefully build towards breaking into senior footy in 2024.

If he’s on the inactive list, he won’t be able to play VFL.

1 Like

Aren’t we one player short on our list, ready for the mid season draft. or to make Jayden active, assuming no long term injuries before round 12 ? Not sure.

1 Like

I enjoyed watching them, they have a bit more personality than i thought. Ashcroft could play the star quarterback in college in the u.s, looks like the American jock from a teen high school/ college flick.

1 Like

The plan was definitely to put him on the inactive list but I am not sure either if that actually happened considering we didn’t take an SSP.

With no basis in fact I am telling myself that it’s because Jayden is doing well and they want to be able to play him in the VFL if things progress well.

Watched Tippa and Jayden run laps this morning and was happily surprised to see that Jayden looks to have a reasonably strong build already, not ripped but definitely a good frame to build on going forward.
Can’t wait until that day that he gets to run out with his brother.

18 Likes

If he is able to train and get to a point where he could play can the club take him off the LTI list?

As long as we have a list spot available, I think we can.

2 Likes

BRING HIM IN

15 Likes

Almost been 3 months now since he has been running and training. Anyone have any insights into when he might return?

Still seems odd to see him listed as “season” on the injury list when it has been over 12 months since the reco.

1 Like

its his 2nd reco, them taking a whole year to get him physically right is a viable option

look at bladwin

9 Likes

I suspect he was listed as a year to give list management flexibility so if we wanted to take an extra player at half year possibly. Now that Jones is injured he could actually play later this year if they want him to I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d guess the fact we didn’t even open a second spot for the midseason despite the Jones injury draft suggests we might want to play Jayden before the end of the year. Or we thought the MSD was going to be complete and utter crap.

yeah fair enough. I thought they might give him some limited minutes in the VFL by now. IIRC wasn’t it Feb when he hit the 12 month point in the recovery?

1 Like