#36 Michael Hartley

Michael welcome to a truly great footy club!

1 Like
How many times did Carlisle have 20 one percenters??

Hartley was my fave pick of the draft in terms of upside and potential in relation to cost and he has exceeded all expectations. Solves a heap of problems and sets up our spine for next year perfectly.

I can’t split him, Tippa, Parish and Raz to be honest. Hartley came from nowhere and has done superbly in a decimated backline. Real cavalry job from an old Hollywood movie. Tippa came out of nowhere for most and even went beyond what the true believers thought he could do which is just fantastic. Every time that guy does something great I feel great for the people that held a torch for him the whole time. The guy has a heart like Phar Lap. Parish is the high pick pure mid that has done everything even the most critical, unrealistic supporters could want. That’s amazing in itself. Attitude that is sorely needed too. Raz has just burst into life which is another case of just not expecting it. Kid has serious swag without any of the fuss. Just resets and does it again.

I’m absolutely loving seeing these guys do so well. I admit I’m dreaming of the future but I’m very happy right now in the context of seeing their efforts now.

This one goes alright too. I think I like the peat flavors of that style. Not for everyone.

Nice. My personal fave.

Ooh, that one’s on my list. Go the cask strength!

How many times did Carlisle have 20 one percenters??

Hartley was my fave pick of the draft in terms of upside and potential in relation to cost and he has exceeded all expectations. Solves a heap of problems and sets up our spine for next year perfectly.

Having nailed the fullback position will give us SO much flexibility moving forward now with both Hooker and Hurley.

Disco nailed this one so hard it hurts.

Keep DODORO.

Great pick up.

He’s gonna have to put on another jacket. A shower is coming his way.

This one goes alright too. I think I like the peat flavors of that style. Not for everyone.

Nice. My personal fave.

MICHAEL HARTLEY (Essendon) – The Bombers youngster shut down dangerous Saint Josh Bruce in a brilliant defensive performance, and had 20 one-percenters. (AFL.com.au)

Bruce was highlighted as a danger player for the Bombers leading up into the game, with the Saints forward having kicked 15 goals in the last three meetings.

Hartley nullified Bruce’s impact on the game, restricting him to just one goal for the afternoon.

This is the defenders second time in the AFL’s team of the week.

Sam Hartley or Michael Michael?

Meet the AFL’s ‘incredible eater’ - bit.ly/29zHbCF #DonTheSash

Got named at FB in the Team of the Week on the AFL website.
https://media.giphy.com/media/iwfA4eo1neawU/giphy.gif

That’s twice now IIRC

Nice work Harts!

I hear that the AFL have called for an investigation into this. Both journalist and editor are on indefinite leave.

Why isn't Michael Hartley listed in the Schick best first year players? Is it because he was on the rookie list at Collingwood but he didn't play a senior game thou.

It’s first year on a list. Not first year to play a game.

It's been said before.

How did we pick this guy up and how did everyone miss him!

People fk up draft picks to get a player like him. GWS have sunk loads of top picks into KPD’s without hitting one.

This guy was sitting there the entire time.

Unbelievable.

Best top up player ever*

And he comes from the western suburbs of Sydney

Smells like Seal excreta.
Try Blantons Bourbon. Tastes like angel’s tears.

Why isn't Michael Hartley listed in the Schick best first year players? Is it because he was on the rookie list at Collingwood but he didn't play a senior game thou.

That or they think he’s a top up player or it’s because he’s wearing red and black.

Why isn’t Michael Hartley listed in the Schick best first year players? Is it because he was on the rookie list at Collingwood but he didn’t play a senior game thou.

Spot on Houli Dooley

It's been said before.

How did we pick this guy up and how did everyone miss him!

People fk up draft picks to get a player like him. GWS have sunk loads of top picks into KPD’s without hitting one.

This guy was sitting there the entire time.

Unbelievable.

Best top up player ever*

Doggies did well with Marcus Adams we did well with Hartley. Good to see mature age state league players get the chance to perform at the top level.