#36 Michael Hartley

Finding Nina

RĂŒckkehr der Faust

I didn’t think he deserved to be dropped, just a victim of us needing to mix things up and tinker with our back 6. I know Woosha wanted him to work on his offensive kicking but you’d think we have that in spades with Hurley/McKenna/Stanton/Goddard/Kelly.
With Brown and Ambrosi out he is the obvious inclusion, we are pushing our depth in defense now when it comes to talls though.

Has been ■■■■■■ pathetic so far today.

Can see why he was dropped.

Has a terrible habit of getting torched by players that shouldn’t even be getting games in the reserves.

Hawkins to kick 12

Mind is elsewhere. I can understand why.

3 Likes

Is he having personal issues?

1 Like

Doesn’t impose himself physically and lost count of the amount of times he trailed his man by a mile. Someone of his build should be crashing packs and whacking blokes behind the ears not standing there watching. Has a beautiful kick but doesn’t use it often enough.

1 Like

Was surprised we brought him in, had a 'mare at Arden Street the week prior. Hooker back, Stewart forward time.

All of this is part of the reason he was playing magoos. But we lost Ambrose, and then we lost Brown. And seeing as we seem to be averse to sending Hooker back, we are playing Hartley. His education will have to take second place to gap filling for a while.

1 Like

You know there’s no point in trying to rationalise after a loss. The place goes farkin extra-stupid.

5 Likes

Hard to give it to any backman when the time in their i50 to ours was something like 75% their way.

Super Gloomer mode.

Really? His gf has less class than our backline.

1. irrelevant
  2. I suspect it has something to do with someone’s recent passing, but congratulations on being a prick
12 Likes

Yes
 Speaking of fkn classless.

5 Likes

Really, I have no idea what you’re talking about. Just pointing out his misses is a massive bogan. If someone close has past away and it’s impacting him to the point of not being able to play then fair enough. If that’s the case he shouldn’t be playing and should be focused on supporting his family and friends instead.

Ps - get off your high horses

Why the hell does it matter what kind of girl his missus is?

You’re all kinds of ■■■■■■.

7 Likes

Has lost all form from last year. Is not impacting the contest at all. His decision making is rubbish, and his short passing continually sets up his team mate to be smashed and for the ball to be turned over. He showed he has a great long kick but never uses it.
People are insinuating that there is a personal issue with him, and his mind is elsewhere. Then why the ■■■■ are we playing him.

man, continuing to dig that hole?

something only a bogan would do.