#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

I know.

wow

5 Likes

Impressive hey!

Well, itā€™s somethingā€¦

Certainly is, good to see we are on the same page.

1 Like

Yep, keep Clarke, Gleeson, Ambrose, Zaharakis, Johnson and Hooker.
Make room for draftees by delisting Parish, Ridley, Stringer, Jones, Walla and Langford.

2 Likes

Surely this is a joke of some sort

Itā€™s bizarre how we seem to play him in the Cutler/Ham role. Why do I constantly have to see him chasing after blokes like a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  munchkin losing ground on them? I am an unabashed fan but Iā€™ve never seen a bloke so clearly used in a position that maximises his weaknesses and minimises his strengths.

Waterman should take his spot if we want someone in the role he played yesterday.

Its not the same people saying each of those players should be resigned. Bomberblitz is not a hivemind, people disagree on which players should be delisted.

He was as good as Waterman usually is.

No, I donā€™t rate McGrath as a midfielder. He panic kicks straight to the opposition all the time. His best attribute is his defensive acts which I believe others can cover with a better defensive game plan. McGrath should move to the backline regardless of whether Clarke is in the team or not.

Iā€™m not going to argue this with every second person in this place, so people just need to accept that this is my opinion and move on. Happy for others to have their own opinion on the matter.

2 Likes

Loved his movement in traffic and strength. Swans players trying to tackle him was a sight for sore eyes and he knows how to kick a goal when drifting forward. Played that role well last year.

1 Like

You may well be right - but Iā€™m less of a Guelfi fan than many.

I think the right answer is to move on from the pair of them.

Who was he playing on?

My mind must be playing tricks on me, because I couldā€™ve sworn you wanted the coach and half the list sacked after that game.

Oh well.

i donā€™t recall specifically chucking a huge wobbly in here after that game. I mean I may have, I went and sat through the whole thing. Certainly iā€™ve walked away from games far far angrier than i did that night though.

Yes I grew increasingly frustrated with worsfold as the seasons draged on. moving him on was the right call. He should never have been extended. Rutten hasnā€™t yet completely convinced me but there are certainly some encouraging signs. We still have a long way to go.

As for the list remark, if i made it, yeah we needed to improve our list, we still do. we desperately need a reliable KPD and gifted KPF. we probably need another good small forward too at a minimum.

iā€™m curious to see what i did say now.

i had a look, i didnā€™t post in the review thread Elite Bulldogs Vs Essington Rabble (Match Review Thread)

probaby posted some grizzly comments in the worsfold thread and the changes thread thoigh iā€™m sure.

Jack Graham is actually a pretty good kick of the footy.

wow, did you know you can download your entire posting history. I had a look i wasnā€™t particularly active in the week following the dogs game. Think i just checked out.

about as excited as i got was the following post:

"Why did he start the first and second quarters on the bench.

What club, with their season on the line, starts the game with their best player on the bench? He must have been there for at least 5 minutes too.

What club, trailing by 5 goals at the first change, with their season on the line, starts the 2nd quarter with their best player on the bench?

The answer is obviously essington but W t a f !!!

What were our coaches doing?"

think itā€™s about Merrett.

Also i did a bit of carping about draper being overlooked in jlt and then being left out of the cats game in the lead up to doing his knee. Some stuff too about McGrath being a crab.

You think there are only 4 onballers? :thinking: