#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Untrue and that’s the kind of rubbish stuff that gets repeated as fact forever. You should know better than that.

1 Like

That’s a lot of times to take ball inside!

1 Like

What about “he was dropped” was untrue Deck. Please explain.

You posed the response to mean it was due to his stats. That’s not accurate or true, and the kind of thing that tends to stick in people’s minds and get repeated. Frustrating. Anyway, I’m off to work. Just sat in my dog’s poo. ■■■■■■■ great.

1 Like

As long as Essendon is not in dog poo come 6pm Sunday afternoon everyone will be happy.

1 Like

Except Carlton fans.

He’s In.

10 Likes

Zaka said he definitely thinks he’ll be in.

GET EXCITED!

5 Likes

He should play the next 4 games at a minimum, Give him a real crack.

9 Likes

dont forget he was top 10 for kicking test in his draft combine (btw ridley was 1st)

Just so we don’t get carried away its worthwhile to assess “plays like” for Dylan Clarke.

Dylan is at best potentially a Hannebery/Cunnington/Rockliffe clearance player He is not an Ablette/Danger/ Shiel etc inside and out player. At worst, he plays like Bird. But the kid is only 21, so there is time to find out, provided he gets a chance.

Would Worsfold play a Hannebery/Cunnington/Rockliffe type player as a full time inside mid?
I suspect not. He has a mid rotation philosophy. Its hard to find a place anywhere else for a pure inside mid.

3 Likes

I’ll continue to hope that won’t be an issue next season as we will have a new man at the helm

Thats another thing about worlsforld i cant ■■■■■■■ stand.

“Midfield rotations”

At no other club in the league would Tippa, Stringer and Raz have attended more center bounces this season than Parish.

I cant ■■■■■■■ stand wooshas want for 10 players to rotate through the middle.

We have a fairly deep and diverse midfield as is, we dont need our gun fwds going through there aswell.

4 Likes

There is no better matchup for Cripps than Ambrose in the league. He should tag on Sunday

3 Likes

He’s too big to tag, let him have his 30 handballs. Shut down their outside players and run off him at every opportunity.

Also, well done Dylan. Hope you play a blinder.

1 Like

Draft combine kicking contest is not worth even a tiny little dribble of poo when it comes to predicting how a bloke will kick during a game, in my ever so humble opinion…

2 Likes

I presume it’s done under no pressure?

Best way to shut Cripps down (besides using Ambrose to tag him) is for Bellchambers to beat Kreuzer in the ruck.

The blues have beaten us in recent times and Bellchambers has been deplorable in the ruck against him in the ruck leading to Cripps & co being fed.

Bellchambers gets on top - with the aim of tapping the ball to where Cripps isn’t - then that will go a long way to us winning the game.

1 Like

Is their any correlation between kicking performance at the camp and good kicks when they hit the AFL, surely they have done the numbers on that one.

If someone scores badly at the combine kicking test, you can reasonably expect them to be a bad kick in the afl. If they do well in the kicking test, unfortunately, it proves nothing.

Kicking in actual games is heavily affected by fatigue, decisionmaking, running speed, etc, which the test doesn’t simulate.

1 Like