#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Was very good. Reminds me of Clint Jones. #kickingskillsoptional

Me too!

Still cant believe nobody at all thought of using a tagger before now…

2 Likes

Not rushed into the afl side, allowed to learn his craft in the vfl and build confidence. Perfectly managed by our coaches for a change.

12 Likes

this from Nov 16, Dylan did a job on Cripps today

2 Likes

pick 63 !!

Dodoro does well with them late picks.

Guelfi pick 76

2 Likes

Yep. Coaches develop him up perfectly, and release him in the exact right game at the exact right time and he gets confidence from the get go and plays very well.

Blitz … WE TOLD YOU!!! fmd

6 Likes

many mock drafts had him top 30, a lot even first round.

3 Likes

Kudos to Woosh for not being an idiot and bringing in a tagger.

Clarke is the Ambrose-iest of midfielders to currently midfield.

4 Likes

Ok, so that’s what the hype was about.

2 Likes

Call him Dyldo, cos he ■■■■■■ Cripps today.

Great game young fella!

19 Likes

I didn’t see most of the game but looking at the stat sheet that is some performance.

Keep him in, Woosh. Let the man tag.

Better late than never. Must not be dropped for remainder of year

4 Likes

I for one have had real reservations around his kicking (and still do), but well
Done young man.

He was excellent today and gave his all. Great contributor to the win.

6 Likes

Play him all year, he can go toe to toe with the best mids and still win it himself. We seriously don’t have a better defensive mid than Clarke.

7 Likes

Exactly how I foretold. I did notice him staunch Cripps after the siren and had to be pulled off by Woosha and Skipworth, prob didn’t come up on screen.

4 Likes

good call

3 Likes

To limit Cripps would have been good enough but he really hurt Carlton the other way.

5 Likes

Good call.

Cripps was super angry/ frustrated in the end. Picked Clarke up by the legs on one occasion late in the last and tried some kinda WWE move on him. Completely broke Cripps down, plus won plenty of his own ball, clearances and laid 10 tackles. Most complete game I have seen from a second gamer ever.

26 Likes

Loved his debut
He is not afraid and knows where the ball is. Deceptively very strong unlike most of our other small mids

1 Like