#37 Nic Martin - all of the extension, pls

Hahah, yes. Nic’s omission was the reason I opened the link.

1 Like

Mike Richardson? Great player, but didn’t he only play a bit over half of one season?

I’m sure there are others I’ve missed, but since Dale Kickett the likes of Kepler, Hardingham, Leunberger, Kommer, Reimers and Gumby have all played plenty more games than Dale did.

2 Likes

Who is going to protect the kids?

Myers from the bench

3 Likes

Except for Graham Moss amd Derek Kickett

And Ryder

But YEh Nic Martin wears Essendon Ties and if he goes, would demand 2 x top 10 picks

1 Like

Have any training watchers picked up who’s in the #5 jumper yet?

From here it looks like either Martin or maybe Tsatas

20 Likes

Are you asking who that was wearing #5 in that video??

Because, that was Tsatas.

3 Likes

Got a great big and infectious grin as well throughout. Warms the heart to see him enjoying his time with us after just joining the club. I get the distinct feeling that there is more, much, much more to come.

8 Likes

I couldn’t tell, just from the back view.

Glad you recognise their butts.

1 Like

Munkara is absolutely loving life. Great to see. ■■■■■■■ pumped for him.

10 Likes

You said it for me! So looking forward to watching him in the coming years.

2 Likes

Gross.

Absolute joy with a footy in his hands - he has some serious coordination but yeah the enjoyment on his face is priceless. Cannot wait to follow this journey, so happy Walla & D Rioli, and his young indigenous teammates are there for him also.

Very excited about Tsatas, and I feel Setterfield and Weideman could do good things for us. But the indigenous reconnect with the club has given me non-stop daily smiles. Super pumped to head to training on Wednesday.

EDIT: oops I presumed this was the Munkara thread

7 Likes

Today’s training reports are very exciting for how Nic has taken a step up and is setting up for a big 2023.

15 Likes

I assume we’ve locked Nic in for ten years.

Will be our best player in the next two seasons. I remember watching Mark Mercuri in his first yeqr and you just knew he would be a gun. Martin’s debut season was better than Mercs.

How the hell did he slip through the hands of the Eagles?

7 Likes

I’m expecting a trade request to WC in the next 2 years.

He will certainly get offers.

Read the title; he hasn’t played 30 games yet, so no.

(accepting suggestions for a revised title…)