#37 Nic Martin - all of the extension, pls

I guess a hint of satire slid through to the keeper?

1 Like

Nic Martin Long sleeve Wing man

Mozzie always looked like he was loving life too.

Thats nice

Worst case scenario we turn a rookie into a first round pick. Alexandra Adrian Daddorio youā€™ve done it again.

Because they had first option and didnā€™t recognize the quality he represented. More fools them.

well he hasnā€™t got big shoulders, so I guess hard to grab a hold of

10 Likes

Good stuff he reminds me of Caracella but maybe even better

1 Like

Oh, I hope so; Caracalla was an outstanding player.

9 Likes

Wow all I heard was inside mid. Woo hoo.

Or maybe not.
Steady on.
Let him play a few seasons first before making such outlandish claims. Martin is a very good player, but he has a long way to go to match Cara.

The thing I like about Nic that reminds me of Blake is the ability to be in the right place at the right time. They both read the play very well and make the most of those opportunities.

9 Likes

Delete.

I missed the maybe even better part. Continue.

1 Like

Heā€™s really worked hard to get on a list and then to come back for his first full preseason very fit and a lot stronger.

Very much looking forward to seeing him play this year.

Could be anything.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s hyperbole. He canā€™t be anything. He canā€™t be a Roman numeral, for example. He canā€™t be a Galaxy-class starship. Thatā€™s just off the top of my head!

3 Likes

Youā€™re talking about Nick Martin here. He can be any of those things. He just doesnā€™t want to.

4 Likes

Great stuff he reminds me of Hird but maybe even better.

6 Likes

No one is going to take that bait.

1 Like

I agree. Thinking back to our 2000 side, we had a lot of tough nuts like Barnard, Wellman, Johnson, Solomon etc who impacted the game with their physicality, but Caracalla wasnā€™t in the same mould (in fact if we knew then what we know now he may not have been allowed to play.)

However as you say Caracella could impact the game by reading the play, getting to the right spots, and from what I remember having good vision, good decision making, and being a clever and accurate kick. If Martinā€™s able to play a similar game to him Iā€™ll be delighted.

8 Likes