#37 Nic Martin - all of the extension, pls

He is also 4 inches taller

2 Likes

Seemed like we had a definite “give the ball to Nic at every opportunity “ plan last night and I like it.

6 Likes

He is also capable of kicking a ball forwards instead of 10 metres sideways with every touch.

He will often take and hit the high difficulty kicks to cut through a zone.

2 Likes

I hope he never bulks ups, he has that 400-gamer-type build

2 Likes

Gee that bloke has fallen away massively from his last payday.

2 Likes

Was never the same after he smacked Brayshaw in the chops.

2 Likes

He definitely played with a lot more freedom to roam around

1 Like

He has realised that he can pick up touches and create drive running defensively. It’s becoming such great and outlet for us on ball movement.

2 Likes

Probably carrying some sort of injury.

He’s our best player,
If he was a number one pick I would be happy with his output.
To get him as an SSP,
Oh my goodness.

11 Likes

Yeah, age, I’m carrying it too, it’s a ■■■■■ to get over

4 Likes

West Coke gonna throw the sink at him. Hope he values our commitment to him and we give him what he deserves next contract.

Absolute gun.

1 Like

This was Marto last year when he kicked a goal against WCE in Perth. There’s a snowballs chance in hell he even entertains any offer from them.

IMG_7736

23 Likes

How awesome is it to have another Merrett-like ball user in the middle!

Against West Coast you could see we were trying to feed him the ball as much as possible (like we usually do with Merrett). This needs to become a priority for us every game, although he probably won’t kick as many goals playing further back as a playmaking mid.

So nice to have elite kickers Ridley, Redman, Martin, Merrett, Langford all in form. You can see it’s huge part of Collingwood’s success feeding through Sidebottom, Pendlebury, Moore, Daicos x 2 & Crisp. Just need Walla back in form and games into the likes of Zach Reid and Alwyn Jnr to strengthen that part.

2 Likes

I don’t know who was playing on him. And I don’t think west coast did either…

4 Likes

If Kelly was worth 2 x 1sts then Marto is worth 4

3 Likes

Jaquettes.

Vince McMahon gif worthy

1 Like

Yeah and merret doesn’t usually feed the seagulls, but he feeds Martin which is pretty telling honestly.

6 Likes

Footballers are businessmen. He said ■■■■ you West Coast because they didn’t offer him money. When they do offer him big money, his perceptions will likely be very different.