Not #39 - Heath Hocking

Beautiful. He’s an under rated player for us, and we stand a little higher with him in the side. He’s not pretty but he’s a tough nut that tackles hard and kicks goals. Just have a look at his last match against Collingwood last year, 3 goals and the match winner.

Do yourself a favour and check out Heater on Marngrook.

It will be great to have him back next year.

He talks about what he has been up to and that they are back in training now. He doesn’t give anything away and plays a straight bat about the other boys though.

When asked about Hurley and Watson recommitting with the remaining players he answered:

“It would be disapppointing not to have him there, [Hurley] because he is such a good person around the footy club. He brings a lot of players with him, which is what we want. And Jobe Watson, it would be dissapointing if he didn’t play on, because he is still in the top 5 of our team.”

Great bloke is Hocking and can’t wait to see him belting ■■■■■ in the midfield next year.

When I thing of Hocking back in the side, I immediately put a small line through a key opposition mid.

Through Jobe Hepp Parish and Zerrett in, and she’s going to be a great balanced midfield next ur.

Not including the rest!

Do yourself a favour and check out Heater on Marngrook.

It will be great to have him back next year.

He talks about what he has been up to and that they are back in training now. He doesn’t give anything away and plays a straight bat about the other boys though.

When asked about Hurley and Watson recommitting with the remaining players he answered:

“It would be disapppointing not to have him there, [Hurley] because he is such a good person around the footy club. He brings a lot of players with him, which is what we want. And Jobe Watson, it would be dissapointing if he didn’t play on, because he is still in the top 5 of our team.”

We have some great people at the EFC. How nice is he! Can’t wait to see him out on the field in the red and black.

When I thing of Hocking back in the side, I immediately put a small line through a key opposition mid.

Through Jobe Hepp Parish and Zerrett in, and she’s going to be a great balanced midfield next ur.

Not including the rest!

Hoping to see The Bont on the end of that.

Not including the rest!

That is ■■■■■■ crazy good.

His last game round 23 2015 vs Collingwood was ■■■■■■ amazing, best he’s played, tough hard and booted a lazy 3 snags.
so much passion, I love this guy.

Bring on Anzac day.

The thing about Heath Hocking is that he actually is an underrated offensive weapon. He has an excellent nose for goal and his strength in the contest allows good clearance\disposal by foot and handball. Would love to see him released next year. I feel that Hocking and Myers are unbelievably underrated by those outside of Essendon…and these guys are part of a core group who will lift us in 2017 (cue articles on the “surprising” influence of Myers, Hocking and Colyer from the mainstream media next year).

Not including the rest!

That is ■■■■■■ crazy good.

He’s going to protect Parish,Merret so they can destroy opposition midfield’s.

His last game round 23 2015 vs Collingwood was ■■■■■■ amazing, best he's played, tough hard and booted a lazy 3 snags. so much passion, I love this guy.

Bring on Anzac day.

Actually won that game for us with his grunt work, is incredibly nifty around goals and is just an all round beast of a man to have on your team.

The Heath is on.
It’s on the streets.

Great bloke - tough, hard, big bodied unrelenting player. Very important for us.

Very important weapon for the side and it is amazing how few have him in their best 22 for next year. He stops opposition mids and provides protection for teammates at the same time.

Better than a tagger but damn he’s good at shutting down the opposition’s best, one of the first picked in my 22.

Hocking is a very reliable player who doesn’t do much wrong, Also a reliable kick at goals. Just struggles abit for pace, but that’s ok. Every team needs a Heath Hocking IMO.

Cannot wait to see this guy back fully fit and fresh. He can be a serious weapon when no dedicated to a player and his stoppage work off the ball gives his team mates time and space.

Not including the rest!

Love how he’s barely finished turf dinnering the guy and he’s already looking up like WHO ELSE WANTS SOME?

The Heath is on. It's on the streets.

Just hope Walla, Ambruise and Heater don’t all hit someone at the same time, imagine the accident scene.