#4 Jobe Freakin' Watson

Lazy front-runner. Why doesn't he go get a hard ball?

Boooooooooooooooo.

Lazy front-runner. Why doesn't he go get a hard ball?

Boooooooooooooooo.

mate this is the Jobe Watson thread not the Marc Murphy thread :P

Absolute gun

es bueno

There is still hope for Heppell to get a haircut then.

Just reading this blokes name makes me feel good about, what a ■■■■■■ legend. 

The roar as he ran to the bench in the last quarter on ANZAC day was amazing but the roar when this bloke lifts the premiership cup above his head.. almost brings a tear to the eye just picturing it. 

Is a champion among champions. Easily the best leader of men that I have seen in any walk of life.

He has taken so much ■■■■■ this year and stood up where us mere mortals would have crumbled under the pressure.

We often use the term 'Hero' too casually when referring to sports people, but Jobe is a true hero in every sense of the word. The kind of bloke you would want beside you in the trenches. 

I agree.  Has been through what NO other AFL Captain has before, stood up and took a hit for the team when he was interviewed on 360.  Will be forever remembered for his grace while looking into the eye of the storm.  2013 was a tipping point year for Jobe Watson. 

That moment after Heppell had kicked the sealer against West Coast, when he returned to the centre square and threw up his hands as if to say "What more can I do" and basically lost it, after being booed all night (essentially for being honest), is the moment of the season for me, one of the truly great moments.

Mancrush. Not ashamed of it.

I would have his babies.

Not even ■■■■.

greatest living human

Needs to be cloned.

Needs to be cloned.

Like what we did with Tim?

Jobe Watson kicking that goal at ANZAC day will always give me a chubby.
I was right in amongst it when he kicked it and ran right past us with the fist pump.