#41 Will Hams

See another Heppell type player here capable of playing both inside and out, but about 2 years away due to his obvious lack of size.  Gets a good amount of it in the VFL by reading the play pretty well.

Needs to work on his kicking a bit and needs a few preseasons to build up.

Tough nut. Look forward to seeing him develop.

This man’s career will test whether there is truth in the adage:

“It’s not the size of the man in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the man”

Haven't seen the impact up close before. Does anyone else think Scotland takes his eyes off the ball and makes sure he gets the forearm/elbow into position? Too late for the match committee to have another look?

I got in first. Like with Carlisle.

Haven't seen the impact up close before. Does anyone else think Scotland takes his eyes off the ball and makes sure he gets the forearm/elbow into position? Too late for the match committee to have another look?

Nah. Normal footy collision. Tough nut

Earns everything this lad.

Goes hard which you have to like. I guess we'll see how he goes after another pre-season or two.

I have high hopes for Hams. A couple of big preseasons will stand him in good stead.

Will reads the play well and can play inside/outside and accumulates the ball - certainly a few strengths to build on and I look forward to seeing his progress either in the VFL or seniors 

Like others have said, needs to get in the gym. Already courageous and looks like he’ll be a gun for us.

Definite upside. Reads the play well and tough as you like. Another pre-season will give us a better idea of where he fits in.

Steamed Hams.

Love this kid, hope he makes it. 

Reminds me of rory sloane ,be good if he ended up as good

tf9lkdo.gif

ham sandwich

Liked the courage.

Needs to get bigger.

Plenty of time.

Will reads the play well and can play inside/outside and accumulates the ball - certainly a few strengths to build on and I look forward to seeing his progress either in the VFL or seniors 

Bumped!

I watched James Byrne speaking about Hams on Bombertv and he said he needed to learn the correct technique to attack contests but everyone (Players and coaching staff i assume) was impressed with his competitiveness. 

I think he will always be too small unfortunately but he certainly won’t die wondering!

luscious locks.

If ever there was a player that needed HGH.