#42 Adam Saad

He is starting to get more recognition in the media now.
Don’t be surprised if he gets AA this year.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah what a joke. Clearly didn’t watch the game and used the stats to make a judgement. You’d think if he was going to be lazy he’d simply have a look at the coaches votes…then he would have seen that McKenna and Saad were both better than Impey.

1 Like

Even though that goal Saad kicked was top notch, what stood out to me was the 2 spoils he did in the first minute or so of the game. I knew he was in for a big game. Some opposition players look to stop when he grabs the ball and charges off. We are extremely lucky to have him in the red and black. You can see when he takes off with the ball that he is confident that no one will catch him. What a gun.

8 Likes

I get the impression that he always seems to have that extra yard when really needed. Whether it’s getting clear of a tackle or making a late spoil.

2 Likes

Your not wrong. He seems to have a look who is on his tail or as he is weaving in and out of traffic and just goes yeah nah, see yah.

1 Like

Cant wait til he sinks one of these infront of 90k+ at the G to win us our first final in 15 years.

7 Likes

It will be against the lions, at Docklands, and we’ll destroy them, and it will be farking glorious.

2 Likes

Have a look how excited begley is to get to him after he kicks that goal!

1 Like

Watching this sequence was probably up there with the most excited I’ve ever been watching us play, shame the kick didnt come off great but still

9 Likes

It has been said many times but the footy gods looked after us when we picked up Saad, Smith, Stringer and Sheil.

All jets!

2 Likes

Best back pocket in the game

2 Likes

Love it how the goal umpire just stands at attention dead center of the goal posts.

It’s that step to the side which the top running players have that gives them the edge to put space between themselves and their opponent to avoid a tackle and/or create an opening.

I doubt he’ll still be playing in 15 years.

4 Likes

YOU MONSTER

4 Likes

That run out of the forward line to apply a shepherd by Tippa was awesome too.

4 Likes

Yep, great to see and wish we did more of it. Wouldn’t want to hit tippa at full flight that’s for sure

In my opinion this bloke is the most underrated player on our list, at least outside the club. Should be a certainty for All Australian this year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t even make the squad. His defensive work is criminally underrated. Two amazing plays in the first half basically resulted in a 4 goal turnaround for us, turning 2 almost certain gws goals into goals for us. Love him

34 Likes

AA. For sure.

2 Likes