#42 Adam Saad

Name always reminds me of that Williamstown small Saade Ghazi.

Goodtimes.

3 Likes

Playing both Saad and mckenna on the field at the sametime will cause our opponents to xxxx themselves. Most have a defensive forward who can keep up with one running back . But 2 who might slice them up running through the guts will pose significant problems. Watch mckenna learn from how saad plays.

Good times ahead.

10 Likes

Didn’t we have a saad training with us a while ago?

Any relation?

2 Likes

That was the saad that got banned for the energy drink im pretty sure.

1 Like

If your heart was in your mouth watching us this year out of the back line…crikey

We will look like a world class pinball player next season. The ball will rocket out of the backline.

1 Like

Pretty sure his younger brother as part of the multicultural/next gen rookie stuff.

I remember seeing something with the Saad sisters on it. They both said that the younger Saad is the best one in the family.

Yep

Very Saad Ahmed

1 Like

Saad and McKenna sprinting off hb will bypass the midfield before the opposition know what’s going on.

Saad heatmap (see other thread) says he’s boring.

Really?! I havent seen it. Will go look now.

I’ve said this previously but it sounds really good - if Saad comes to Essendon, clubs will really struggle to stop McKenna and Saad.

2 Likes

Does the heat map show where a player got the ball or where he disposed of it? Could be 2 very different maps for Saad

Yeah, I just asked that one and we think it’s possession. Which would understate Saad’s running.

Conor’s map is completely different to the other defenders though.

Rob Kerr on Saad: “We’ve had a good discussion with the Suns and an offer has been put in place.”

#NABTradeRadio

4 Likes

Clearly offered 28 then.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if we tried to offload players to them so we can keep picks.

They’re the best prospect for that.

7 Likes

Doubt it, they would have offered a 3rd round pick for sure.

UNLESS they’re spoked by the prospect of Carlton offering a better pick to GC for him the longer trade week goes and have decided to put our best deal forward first.

1 Like

Suns: we are not far apart on offers with Essendon, a little negotiation will get a it done.

Essendon are doing the RIGHT thing (so not hard to deal with)

7 Likes