#42 Adam Saad

Kevin Sheddy

4 Likes

Sold

Trade Hibbard for Sad Ahmed

3 Likes

If Colyer gets back to his pre suspension form he is very important to us. Hopefully memories are not as short as I suspect.

4 Likes

Trav should take this opportunity with both hands. And try not to drop it.

9 Likes

you mean the memories of him struggling up til about half way through 2014, hit a purple patch for 10 odd weeks late in 14, plus a few rounds into 15.

I feel for him cos he was looking like taking off, then injury and the suspeension hit.

But lets not overstate where he was, and what he was.

He’s a fast player who like i said bar a purple patch for a short while was a sub par player who had atrocious skills.

there’s no guarantee he gets back to that purple patch form, and if he doesn’t it’d be a waste of a potentially good win win trade for us imo.

3 Likes

Cant disagree witg any of that.

Pretty sure Colyer barracked for GC as a kid.

30 Likes

Agree. He’ll be out of nappies soon.

No.

1 Like

Our rebound off half back with Saad and Mckenna next year will.be dead set ridiculous.

In terms of sheer leg speed over 20-50m Mckenna,Saad,Raz,Walla, McGrath, Colyer. Crikey we will be one quick footy team.

I think adding.this bloke excites me the most. Will be a revelation

8 Likes

Smith, Stringer and Zerret

Zaka and Gleeso no slouches either.

1 Like

Don’t disagree, for explosive pace we will have a much better side.

No offence to Pops,Hocking,Stants and Jobe. But this proposed change over of players is going to get us moving.

Think Adam Saad will be great in red n black. Already a handy player for the Suns.

5 Likes

That adds up to 100%

If Capper University finds out you can do maths they may ask for their degree back

4 Likes

Heppell is going to look glacial in the middle.

1 Like

A Twitter report (and of course that means so reliable :roll_eyes:) said Saad may sit out the year if a trade to a Victorian team doesn’t happen.

If true, will that assist us in negotiating?!

No. Saad will be happy to go to any Victorian club.

Whatever GC think he is worth, that’s what we will have to pay if we want him.

Not true.

Straight from Woosh’s mouth at Crichton Night, Saad was immediately attracted to our club after touring the facilities and meeting coaches/staff. Has already relocated to Melbourne and cannot wait to get stuck into it.

“He is happy to go to any VIC club” is a line thrown out from his manager/GCS so we can cough up something decent.

11 Likes

Of the three S’s this bloke is the one I want at Essendon most. He is the enabler. McGrath the one to watch in '18.

6 Likes